Strategic Partnerships Manager
NorthOne is looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to join our high-performing team 🚀 We are a remote-first venture-backed startup at the heart of the FinTech movement that is reshaping the financial services and banking for small businesses across America. We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and are solving important problems.
Our product & mission
NorthOne is a business banking and financial management platform for small businesses across America. We don’t stop at being a faster, easier and simpler version of a bank - we’re focused on creating better financial outcomes for our customers by changing the definition of what a bank can be and do. We’re building a digital finance department for every small business in America with our business bank account as its foundation.
Our mission is to build a business banking and financial management platform that lets anyone run a successful small business. Our team deeply believes in the transformative power of entrepreneurship and wants to democratize taking ownership of your economic independence.
We ❤ Partnerships. As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you’ll help us continue to build our product whilst building and maintaining our external partnerships. Reporting to our AVP of Strategic Partnerships, you’ll be joining a team who have helped build companies like Chime, Twitter, Instacart, E*Trade, McKinsey, Etsy, eBay and more.
We’re a team of A-players who are all in on solving big, important problems. Feeling it?
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you’ll fully own the relationship between NorthOne and one of our core partners - from managing the execution of ongoing work to exploring new product features. As the point of contact for ongoing initiatives, you’ll bridge our internal teams with our core strategic partners to handle inquiries, resolve conflicts, and provide solutions in a timely manner.
The skills required for this role -
- You’ve had 3+ years of experience working with Product and Engineering teams in a Partnerships, Compliance, Program Management, or Strategy and Operations function
- You have extensive project management experience with a focus on processes and efficiency improvement
- You’re curious and enjoy working in an ambiguous and cross-functional environment
- You’re a natural analytical thinker that uses numbers and analyses to influence decisions
Bonus points -
- You have experience working with partner banks
- You’ve worked in both a fast-growth startup and a larger enterprise company environment
- You’re excited to get scrappy, roll up your sleeves, and build
- You come from a family of small business owners
- You have a non-traditional or diverse background (personal or professional). You’ve lived a life that is different, where you've been challenged or have chosen to challenge yourself
If you are this close to what we’ve described but aren’t sure, apply. Let’s figure out together if this is where you could shine.
As a valuable member of NorthOne’s team, you’ll get:
- Family coverage of top-tier health/dental benefits: Get the right coverage for what matters most.
- Remote-first work: You decide where you work. You can work from home, visit one of our in person hubs, or work while you travel.
- Professional development budget: Enjoy an annual budget to deepen your expertise
- Unlimited paid time off: We measure success around outcomes, not hours worked.
- Powerful gear: We’ll make sure you have the right tech to do your best work.
- Market range for this role at NorthOne is $70K-$150K. This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy.
Few people have been trained for this sort of role and research shows that women and people from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they haven’t satisfied every requirement. If you are this close to what we’ve described, but aren’t sure, apply. Let’s figure out together if this is where you could shine.
NorthOne is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrates diversity. We welcome all applicants regardless of race, colour, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or national origin.