Manager, Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2023
Noibu is Canada’s Capital city’s fastest-growing technology company. We help brands recover millions of dollars in lost sales every day by helping them detect, manage and resolve critical errors on their online store. You may have heard of some of our customers like Levi’s, Champion, Air Transat, Guess, and Jelly Belly.
The tenet of our culture has been ‘People First’ from Day 1. Our Employee Satisfaction Survey scores have consistently been the highest in our city year over year and we're always striving on being better!
We are currently seeking an exceptional Enterprise AE Manager to join our team. As Enterprise AE Manager, you will play a critical role in driving our sales efforts, managing key accounts, and leading a team of Enterprise Account Executives. Your expertise in enterprise sales, leadership skills, and passion for delivering exceptional results will contribute to our continued growth and success.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead, mentor, and coach a team of Enterprise Account Executives.
- Conduct regular structured pipe reviews with AEs to track progress.
- Hold structured weekly AE ENT meetings and bi-weekly 1-on-1s with reps.
- Conduct bi-weekly film-review with each team member focused on the area of their sales cycle they need help with
- Assist with larger enterprise deals to help get them to the finish line.
- Conduct post-mortems on late-stage deals for key learnings.
- Increase attainment with the AE team (currently ~70%).
- Collaborate with revenue leader to adapt sales tactics to market needs.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans for revenue growth and market penetration.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in target accounts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for account strategies and customer retention.
- Guide and support the sales team throughout the sales process.
- Monitor sales performance metrics, analyze data, and provide weekly reports to senior management on team performance, pipeline, and forecast.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs to identify new business opportunities and formulate effective sales strategies.
- Conduct performance evaluations and identify training needs.
- Foster a positive and high-performance culture within the sales team, encouraging collaboration, knowledge sharing, and continuous improvement.
- Maintain knowledge of Noibu's products, pricing, and value proposition.
Who you are:
- Earn the respect of the enterprise AE team by understanding the product and helping move deals if needed
- Be meticulous and do not make mistakes in forecasting
- Never make excuses, face the facts and focus on what you can control
- Have sold in the last 5 years
- Have a track record of contributing to the growth of a company, scaling from 5 to 25+ AE's.
- Have management experience in an outbound startup environment
Why should you consider Noibu?
🦄 We’re working to be Ottawa’s next Unicorn
Noibu is going to impact billions of shoppers. By joining our small team on the ground floor, you have the opportunity to do something amazing with us and grow more than you even realize is possible.
We're a pay for impact company that is striving to lead the market in regards to compensation. Outside of your base salary, you have access to our Employee Stock Option Plan and potential variable pay or bonus arrangements.
🕰️ Unlimited Time Off & Flexible Working Style
In addition to unlimited time off, we enforce an annual minimum of 3 weeks for all employees and have a company wide holiday shut down every year. Our flexible working style means you get to choose the hours that work best for you.
🦷 Benefits from Day 1
Imagine having to wait 3 months into your new job to go to the dentist? Never at Noibu. We hired you. We believe in you, and everyone gets access to all benefits, perks, and allowances from their first day with us 🤝
🎉 Fun & Engagement
Lots of companies preach having fun, but we seriously do walk the walk. Think things like Monthly Company-Wide & Team-Specific Socials, frequent post-work Happy Hours, and a MAJOR annual Holiday Party 🎄
...Plus much, much more.
If you have experience that’s close to what we outlined but think you might be missing a couple of things, apply anyway! 🚀 What’s the worst that could happen? Noibu looks for people with exceptional potential, and we know that this takes many forms.
At Noibu, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, supported, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.
We encourage all applicants to indicate their preferred pronouns on their application (e.g. she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).