Error Reproduction Specialist
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2023
Noibu is Canada’s Capital city’s fastest-growing technology company. We help brands recover millions of dollars in lost sales every day by helping them detect, manage and resolve critical errors on their online store. You may have heard of some of our customers like Levi’s, Champion, Air Transat, Guess, and Jelly Belly.
The tenet of our culture has been ‘People First’ from Day 1. Our Employee Satisfaction Survey scores have consistently been the highest in our city year over year and we're always striving on being better!
Noibu is looking for an exceptional Reproduction Specialist to join our growing Customer Success team as we enter a new phase of expansion. As an important contributor to our CS team, you will take the lead on inspecting and testing errors on our client’s websites. You will draw upon your strong technical experience to help in identifying and resolving critical customer-impacting eCommerce issues.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide support to our Customer Success teams through various channels.
- Become an expert on Noibu’s platform and integrations.
- Analyze data reported in Noibu, and reproduce customer impacting errors.
- Thoroughly identify, document and track bugs
- Collaborate with Solutions Engineers, Prioritization Specialists and CSMs to ensure that technical requirements are being met
- Develop and apply new processes to help identify website-impacting errors
- Create detailed, well-structured and repeatable test plans
- Document and provide feedback to help improve our product
What you’ve done before:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven work experience in software development and/or software quality assurance
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- eCommerce-specific web development experience is an asset
- Proactive and driven. You’re motivated to deliver outstanding results
- Strong work ethic, driving towards meeting or exceeding the team and individual goals
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Why should you consider Noibu?
🦄 We’re working to be Ottawa’s next Unicorn
Noibu is going to impact billions of shoppers. By joining our small team on the ground floor, you have the opportunity to do something amazing with us and grow more than you even realize is possible.
We're a pay for impact company that is striving to lead the market in regards to compensation. Outside of your base salary, you have access to our Employee Stock Option Plan and potential variable pay or bonus arrangements.
🕰️ Unlimited Time Off & Flexible Working Style
In addition to unlimited time off, we enforce an annual minimum of 3 weeks for all employees and have a company wide holiday shut down every year. Our flexible working style means you get to choose the hours that work best for you.
🦷 Benefits from Day 1
Imagine having to wait 3 months into your new job to go to the dentist? Never at Noibu. We hired you. We believe in you, and everyone gets access to all benefits, perks, and allowances from their first day with us 🤝
🎉 Fun & Engagement
Lots of companies preach having fun, but we seriously do walk the walk. Think things like Monthly Company-Wide & Team-Specific Socials, frequent post-work Happy Hours, and a MAJOR annual Holiday Party 🎄
...Plus much, much more.
If you have experience that’s close to what we outlined but think you might be missing a couple of things, apply anyway! 🚀 What’s the worst that could happen? Noibu looks for people with exceptional potential, and we know that this takes many forms.
At Noibu, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, supported, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.
We encourage all applicants to indicate their preferred pronouns on their application (e.g. she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).