Test Engineer / Technician
About Nix Sensor Ltd.
We create amazing products that help colour professionals and consumers demystify the world of colour. If you’ve never used a Nix Pro Color Sensor, it’s a magical experience. Like the photoshop eyedropper in real life, it takes the real world and makes it digital, and then can help our users make it real again.
We are looking for a Test Engineer / Technician to join our team onsite in our Hamilton office.
What will you do?
- Perform testing and conduct experiments.
- Conduct regular maintenance on products and equipment.
- Analyze trends in device performance at mechanical and calibration levels.
- Adjust and maintain manufacturing process to improve output efficiency.
- Assist engineers with product design and product performance.
- Write computer programs and assist in software design (Arduino, Visual Studio, or similar).
- Help to improve various aspects of production process and workflow including making jigs, test fixtures, analyzing efficiency of assembly process
- Implement procedures for quality control.
- Assist with production of Nix Color Sensors as needed.
- Test and report on damaged units.
- Other duties as required.
What will you need?
- College Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology
- Experience in electronics
- The ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment, alongside the rest of our dynamic team
What’s makes Nix a great place to work?
- We don't do cookie cutter solutions; we want creative, thoughtful, and fresh approaches to marketing
- We're backed by the best advisors and investors in Canada
- Canadian Business and Maclean’s today ranked Nix No. 33 on the 2018 Startup 50 ranking of Canada’s Top New Growth Companies
- We’re growing quickly, and you’ll be helping to build the next great Canadian success story
- You’ll work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in creating amazing products
NIX Sensor Ltd. is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their submissions.