Inspirator (Health Coach) - Ohio
Newtopia offers you the opportunity to build a meaningful career with an innovative digital health company. Your work will be done remotely, but that doesn’t mean you’re alone. You’ll join a team of diverse, energetic individuals who all share the common purpose of improving people’s daily lives.
Our company: Newtopia (TSXV-NEWU) is a personalized, whole health platform that helps people create positive lifelong habits to prevent, slow, or reverse chronic disease and enrich mental health.
- We’re known for our culture of caring - for our team, our clients, and our participants.
- We’re passionate about helping our participants develop sustainable healthy habits based on who they are, so they can feel their best and start living their best-ever lives.
Your position: We’re looking for part-time (minimum 20 hours/week) Inspirators located in Ohio.
A typical day at work includes:
- Coaching! You’ll facilitate regularly scheduled 20-minute one-on-one coaching calls with participants over the phone, video, text, or email to discuss a personalized behavior change plan driven by SMART goals.
- Supporting, educating, and motivating participants to achieve weight loss and create healthy habits throughout their Newtopia journey.
- Holding participants accountable to their set goals pertaining to nutrition, exercise, and well-being.
- Building strong relationships to inspire and engage each individual participant.
- Identifying changes in your participants and helping them maintain the progress they make.
- Keeping excellent records on participant information, activity, responses, and feedback.
- Tracking your participants progress through monitoring and reports.
Your must haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Health Science; Nutrition; Kinesiology or Fitness; Psychology; or Behavior Counselling OR an equivalent level of education, training, and relevant experience.
- Savvy with Technology/Computers.
- Savvy with MS Office/Excel Spreadsheet/Outlook/PowerPoint.
- Effective and efficient communicator.
- This role requires you to work until 10pm EST on weekdays.
You'll get bonus points for: Conversational Spanish and/or Hindi
You’ll excel if:
- When it comes to health & wellness, you have a passion for whole person health and sustainable habit change, especially when it comes to disease prevention.
- You’re motivated by performance and driven by targets.
- You’re adaptable and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Change is your comfort zone.
- You’re willing always to better yourself by soaking up new information, as well as staying up to date with not only the health & wellness industry but also technology.
How hiring works:
- We’re always looking for great talent to join our team, and we hire for this role regularly, so you can believe us when we say a "no" now truly doesn't mean a "no" for always.
- We interview candidates continuously even if we don’t have a position available.
- Successful candidates will go through two-to-three interviews.
Other nice to knows:
- This role requires you to be located in Ohio.
- This is an opportunity to work remotely from home.
If you want to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, click below to get the process rolling.
We truly appreciate all interest and will happily reply to qualified candidates!
Newtopia welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Newtopia requires a pre-employment background check.