Sales Representative (Across Canada)
Come Build a Better Financial Future for all Canadians
At Neo, we’re building a more rewarding financial experience for all Canadians. Life at a rapidly expanding tech startup is demanding, exhilarating, and not for everyone…
From world-class creative minds to brilliant engineers, it's high-performing people that make Neo a workplace with passion and purpose.
Since being founded in 2019, Neo has built incredible traction and is one of the fastest growing fintechs in Canada.
- LinkedIn’s Top Startup in Canada for 2022 and 2023
- Top-ranked mobile apps and credit cards
- Team of 700+ people
- 1M+ customers in 3 years
- 11K+ retail partners
High Performance at Neo
We recruit, hire, and build our company culture around these attributes:
Teamwork: We trust, respect, encourage, and show up for each other — through good times and hard. We’re on this mission not just for ourselves, but also for the people we work with.
Ownership: We all have a stake in Neo’s success — so we go out of our way to do what needs to get done. We hold ourselves accountable to deliver on our commitments — to our customers, to our partners, and to our team. When we fall short, we find a way to do better in the future.
Professional Integrity: We’re asking millions of Canadians to trust us with their hard-earned money — so we hold ourselves (and each other) to the highest standards of integrity.
Who we are Looking for
We are looking for motivated Sales Representatives who are excited to represent Neo and be part of this movement. In this role, you will work at various activation events where you will represent Neo. These events include malls, campuses, local businesses, and large retail partners. You will be directly responsible for acquiring customers by signing them up for the Neo Credit card, the Neo Money account and other Neo products.
As the face of Neo, Sales Representatives earn a guaranteed hourly rate, as well as an uncapped commission for each product they help customers open, and bonuses for exceeding targets - paid semi-monthly. You’ll be alerted the moment a customer opens a Neo Account using your link, so you can track your performance in real-time! Additionally, we're looking for:
- Enthusiasm to share our products with Canadians in your own community
- Ability to travel across your city to various locations
- Money motivated individuals
- An interest in technology or financial products
- Previous experience in direct sales, door-to-door sales, telemarketing, retail, or marketing is helpful
What’s in it for you
- Flexible hours: We are looking for individuals who can work full-time or part-time hours. If you are sales driven and have a track record of high performance, we can work together to create a schedule that works for you.
- Earnings: We pay a base hourly wage, plus commission that is paid instantly at the point of sale, and additional performance bonuses. The average on-target wage of our Sales Representatives is $36/hour.
- Signing Bonus: We believe in your success. Get started with funds in your Neo account before your first sale.
- Career Advancement: We’re not your typical Sales Team. Full-time opportunities are available with benefits for those who are meeting or exceeding our targets.
Working at Neo
At Neo Financial, we're empowering people to accelerate their careers toward hyper-growth and helping them reach their full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We encourage our team members to take ownership of their work and to bring their unique ideas and perspectives to the table. Our dynamic and fast-paced environment allows for endless learning and advancement opportunities.
Check out these videos from our employees to learn more about Working at Neo.
Apply with Us
We believe in equal opportunity, and are committed to creating an inclusive climate where everyone thrives. We’re a financial institution, so successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.