Come Build a Better Financial Future for all Canadians
At Neo, we’re building a more rewarding financial experience for all Canadians.
Life at a rapidly expanding tech startup is demanding, exhilarating, and not for everyone…
From world-class creative minds to brilliant engineers, it's high-performing people that make Neo a workplace with passion and purpose.
Since being founded in 2019, Neo has built incredible traction and is one of the fastest growing fintechs in Canada.
- LinkedIn’s Top Startup in Canada for 2022 and 2023
- Top-ranked mobile apps and credit cards
- Team of 700+ people
- 1M+ customers in 3 years
- 11K+ retail partners
High Performance at Neo
We recruit, hire, and build our company culture around these attributes:
Teamwork: We trust, respect, encourage, and show up for each other — through good times and hard. We’re on this mission not just for ourselves, but also for the people we work with.
Ownership: We all have a stake in Neo’s success — so we go out of our way to do what needs to get done. We hold ourselves accountable to deliver on our commitments — to our customers, to our partners, and to our team. When we fall short, we find a way to do better in the future.
Professional Integrity: We’re asking millions of Canadians to trust us with their hard-earned money — so we hold ourselves (and each other) to the highest standards of integrity.
As the Creative Director, you will utilize your expertise to create visually appealing and impactful designs that enhance our user experience. Your role will involve translating complex ideas into compelling visual elements, ensuring consistency in branding and aesthetics, and contributing to the evolution of our design language.
What you’ll be doing:
- Applying a wide range of design solutions to communicate concepts, ideas, and messages effectively, while working alongside the Design, Marketing and Product Teams
- Consistently apply the Neo brand visuals and language across different mediums
- Contributing to the ongoing maintenance and evolution of the Neo brand visual assets
- Contributing to Improve DesignOps and maintain our internal digital asset library
Who are we looking for:
- 10+ years of experience working in the Design/Brand field
- Depth of experience in visual design, brand development, or web design
- Outstanding creative problem solving skills
- Effectively communicates ideas by articulating design decisions from a business point of view
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and complementary UX/UI tools such as Figma or Adobe XD
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing highly polished design material, compelling visual communication, and a professional level of presentation
Working at Neo
At Neo Financial, we're empowering people to accelerate their careers toward hyper-growth and helping them reach their full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We encourage our team members to take ownership of their work and to bring their unique ideas and perspectives to the table. Our dynamic and fast-paced environment allows for endless learning and advancement opportunities.
Check out these videos from our employees to learn more about Working at Neo.
Apply with Us
We believe in equal opportunity, and are committed to creating an inclusive climate where everyone thrives. We’re a financial institution, so successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.