At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. What matters most to us is challenging the status quo and providing a better financial future for all Canadians. We’re working everyday to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. We’re creating a seamless digital experience, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo card was voted best cash back card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted best bank account in Canada.
Backed by world class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - valued over $1B. Check out the full story here.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce
- Handle administrative functions including account maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows and other tasks
- Manage and optimize 3rd party integrations, i.e. e-signature, VOIP, SMS, Doc Gen, etc...
- Follow and help establish best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Assist in training of new users, drive adoption, ensure user satisfaction and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross functional impacts with regard to configuration/development, process, workflow and reporting.
- Work closely with end-user leadership to define and document development requirements
- Contribute with technical expertise on business projects and create solutions to meet challenges
- Provide insights to help balance and grow the team to meet current and future demands
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in similar role within Salesforce
- Experience with technical implementations including configuration, day-to-day operations and maintenance of Salesforce.
- Strong understanding of the platform, specifically in Lightning Experience, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, validation rules, flows, workflows & process builder, lightning record pages and other content of intermediate complexity
- Experience with both sales and service cloud functionality
- Experience with installing new Salesforce releases
- Salesforce knowledge base experience, developing communities & portals
- Significant experience implementing and administering Salesforce Marketplace app add-ons such CPQ, e-signature, VOIP and productivity software
- Apex triggers, apex classes with relevant testing experience is a nice-to-have
- Ability to maintain laser focus on delivery, balancing effort to value
- Ability & desire to understand business requirements and convert them into technical solutions
- Strong problem solving skills and a constant drive to improve
- Ability to handle a full workload while in a fast paced environment with conflicting demands and tight deadlines
- Intrinsically motivated and able to work independently effectively
What will help you to succeed:
- Experience with planning and building in a new Salesforce instance and/or a focus on configuring/developing vs maintaining an already existing instance
- Experience working in the tech, financial or fintech industry
- Experience in sales, customer support, or sales operations
- Experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Experience with compliance regulations
About Applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records and credit check