Customer Experience Specialist, Full Time Contract
At Neo, we’re reimagining everyday banking from the ground up and shaping the financial future for millions of people in Canada. We’re a tech company consistently pushing for the next best thing, which provides many opportunities to grow and learn personally and professionally. Ready to materialize your passion into a connected purpose? Come join a high-speed startup in a community of high-achieving dreamers and doers, set on innovating the best solutions.
As an important gateway to Neo Financial, our Customer Experience Specialists gain exposure to all areas of the business including our products, our partners, and most importantly, our customers. Our Experience team has an outstanding training program and in your first few weeks, you’ll develop a fundamental understanding of the financial industry and the role our customers play in the success of our business. If you’re someone who loves a dynamic, fast-paced environment and thrives in change, you’ll fit right in with us!
Fixed Term Contract Role Details
Looking for a role where you can truly make your mark on the customer experience and work for a scaling fin-tech startup? Neo is seeking Customer Experience Specialists to join our team in Calgary or Winnipeg.
- This is an in-office role in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- This full-time contract ends on January 13, 2024 with the possibility to extend (or seek a permanent role) subject to business needs.
- This role is full time, with 40 working hours per week and also requires evening and weekend availability
What you'll be doing:
- You act as the first point of contact with our customers, developing and owning the relationship building experience
- You’re excited to provide customers with resolutions to their problems in a timely, professional, and friendly manner
- You assist customers who need help in understanding the functionality and services available through the Neo App
- You engage our customers across a variety of channels including chat, email, phone, and text to meet our customers on their preferred channel of communication
- You provide long-term solutions and support to our customers by escalating bugs and product issues
- You’re a champion and the voice of our customers by sharing feedback internally to drive continuous improvement to our experience and products
- You’re excited to learn, build and actively maintain a high level of expertise related to Neo’s products and use that knowledge daily to effectively resolve customer issues
Who we're looking for:
- You have experience in a customer-facing role, whether delivering an exceptional experience in person or virtually
- You demonstrate the ability to handle customer issues resourcefully and with compassion, polished communication, and empathy
- You possess great written and verbal communication skills, with an acute attention to detail
- You relate well to people from all backgrounds and foster a teamwork approach
- You’re organized and capable of prioritizing tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Your experience in financial services or with financial products is an asset
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future... It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high-performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world-class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Neo Financial is an equal-opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records and credit check.