Manager, People Operations
At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. What matters most to us is challenging the status quo and providing a better financial future for all Canadians. We’re working everyday to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. We’re creating a seamless digital experience, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo card was voted best cash back card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted best bank account in Canada.
Backed by world class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - valued over $1B. Check out the full story here.
If you are an individual with a passion for people, systems and processes, come join our collaborative team of high performers! We are looking for a Manager, People Operations that will lead an analytical team of Generalists focusing on data, analytics & reporting. In this role, you will oversee People Team systems, future system Implementations, metrics, analysis, executive reporting, and benefits.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and oversee performance of People Operations Generalists, ensuring established work processes and quality standards are being followed and optimized
- Ensure the team has the training and tools to exceed delivery expectations
- Responsible for all system changes and implementations within our HRIS and across other platforms
- Ownership of all reports generated and prepared by People Operations including analysis, metrics, dashboards and strategy
- Support the People team with special projects, helping to drive a high-performance culture, supporting change management initiatives
- Identify continuous improvement initiatives, look for opportunities to rationalize, consolidate, and enhance current processes and guidelines
- Ownership of Benefits administration, plan changes and communication
- Lead and contribute to projects as assigned by Director People Operations
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in progressively challenging roles in Human Resources field as a Coordinator, Analyst, Generalist or similar type of position
- Recent exposure to HR Operations and team management
- Strong change management skills related to building relationships and trust, and communicating clearly to facilitate alignment
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality with professional ethics and a balanced sense of fairness and flexibility
- Must be able to establish credibility quickly within the organization as a trusted advisor, coach and thinking partner; able to work in a consultative, diplomatic manner
- People-oriented leader who delivers results with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to seek common ground in navigating challenging issues and constructively manages conflict to build win-win solutions
- Attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong ability to proactively recognize potential risks and issues, respond with creative solutions and engage others in implementing change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – clear and simple to understand
- Strong influencing skills – able to build leadership alignment with business cases for change
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records and credit check.