French Bilingual Customer Experience Team Lead (On Site)
At Neo, we’re reimagining everyday banking from the ground up and shaping the financial future for millions of people in Canada. We’re a tech company consistently pushing for the next best thing, which provides many opportunities to grow and learn personally and professionally. Ready to materialize your passion into a connected purpose? Come join a high-speed startup in a community of high-achieving dreamers and doers, set on innovating the best solutions.
Customer Experience at Neo
Our Experience team is a group of high performers with a passion for creating and delivering exceptional experiences to Neo’s growing customer base. This team is filled with resourceful problem solvers who have a passion for creating a unique in-class experience at Neo every single day. As the leaders of our Customer Experience Specialist team, our Customer Experience Team Leads directly foster and mentor the growth of our employees. If you’re someone who loves a dynamic, fast-paced environment and enjoys leading and guiding others, you’ll fit right in with us!
We are proud to be a fully in office culture. This role is located on site at our Winnipeg office. Daytime, evening, and weekend availability is required.
What you'll be doing:
- Mentor and lead a group of Customer Experience Specialists (including our French bilingual Specialists) and create an environment where your team thrives to hit their potential
- Lead by example by hopping on the phone, answering emails, and doing whatever it takes to provide our customers with a top of class experience
- Embrace and drive key changes and continuous improvement through adapting processes and tools
- Communicate openly and foster continuous learning: keeping your team aware and trained on key business changes
- Build open, honest and authentic relationships with your team and other leaders within the Experience team to drive success
- Be a champion and the voice of our customers by sharing feedback internally to drive a continuous improvement of our customer experience and products
- Support training and reporting to effectively run Neo's customer experience center together
Who we're looking for:
- You are fully bilingual in Engish and French, switching between the languages with ease
- You have 3 or more years of experience in customer engagement/customer-facing roles and at least 2 years of experience supervising or leading teams
- You confidently make decisions in a fast-paced environment, and you’re not afraid to take chances
- You believe in owning the moment and changing the experience that Canadians have come to expect from their bank
- You’re a pragmatic problem solver, always looking at what can be fixed today to benefit your team tomorrow
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with an acute attention to detail
- You relate well to people from all backgrounds and foster a teamwork approach
- You’re organized and capable of prioritizing tasks
- You demonstrate the ability to handle customer issues resourcefully and with compassion, polished communication and empathy
- You take ownership of problems, are quick to say “I don’t know” and work towards a solution
- Someone who thrives in an environment of constant learning and personal development
- Experience within a contact center or in the financial industry is an asset
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high-performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world-class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records and credit check.