Vice President, Talent Acquisition
At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. What matters most to us is challenging the status quo and providing a better financial future for all Canadians. We’re working everyday to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. We’re creating a seamless digital experience, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo card was voted best cash back card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted best bank account in Canada.
Backed by world class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - valued over $1B. Check out the full story here.
As the Vice President of Talent Acquisition, you will continue to build out the recruitment function at a growing fin-tech. In this hands-on, newly created role, you’ll play a big part in achieving our ambitious hiring targets and talent growth plans. You will be responsible for overseeing the talent acquisition function and owning the internal and external recruitment strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Continue the innovative methods and strategies to find new talent by igniting Neos’ talent funnel through reimagined recruitment events/tactics, employer branding, referrals and reviewing new tools and aides to further our recruitment process.
- Develop an external facing recruitment strategy, including identifying recruitment events across Canada and internationally that align with our growth strategy and will attract top talent
- Own the development and execution of the recruitment process, including (but not limited to) employer brand, interview training, talent marketing strategies, candidate assessments and referral programs
- Work directly with the VP People and Senior Leadership Team to perform capacity planning and allocate/hire resources to ensure Neo has effective resources to continue supporting Neo’s growth targets
- Manage program and event budgets, and ensure fiscal responsibility
- Develop programs that are creative, competitive within the staffing industry, and attractive to top talent
- Champion Neo’s culture of ownership and autonomy, ensuring candidate
Who we are looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, with 5+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Experience managing recruitment operations; including talent acquisition, recruitment and employer brand events, and systems
- Experience managing end-to-end, high volume recruitment
- Experience scaling a recruiting team/tactics/strategy during aggressive growth periods
- Operational minded and experience with building, maintaining and improving talent processes
- Ability to manage the development and planning of programs, campaigns, events and conferences with an innovative and creative approach
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities and execute under pressure
- Experience collaborating with key stakeholders and working directly with senior leadership
- University degree or diploma in business, human resources, etc. is preferred
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records and credit check.