Talent Acquisition Specialist, High Volume Recruitment
At Neo, we’re reimagining everyday banking from the ground up and shaping the financial future for millions of people in Canada. We’re a tech company consistently pushing for the next best thing, which provides many opportunities to grow and learn personally and professionally. Ready to materialize your passion into a connected purpose? Come join a high-speed startup in a community of high-achieving dreamers and doers, set on innovating the best solutions.
At the heart of our company is our talented team. From world-class creative minds to brilliant engineers, it's the people that make Neo a workplace with passion and purpose. We want to challenge the old way of doing things and make a positive impact in the life of every Canadian by building smarter financial tools for all. We're taking on a monumental task, so we need fearless, driven individuals who have what it takes to achieve the impossible.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will recruit for high volume roles across the business. You will partner with hiring leaders to understand their hiring needs, and you’ll lead the end-to-end recruitment process. We need your expertise and passion to help us create a world-class experience for every candidate from start to finish. Reporting to the Lead of High Volume Recruitment, you’ll play a crucial part in achieving our ambitious hiring targets and executing an effective high volume recruitment strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- You collaborate with hiring managers to develop a full understanding of the needs of the team(s) you are recruiting for
- You work with your Lead to develop a full understanding of hiring volumes, ensuring your energy is focused in areas that will add most value
- You’ll own the candidate experience from first point of contact, ensuring open lines of communication throughout the hiring process
- You’ll post jobs, schedule interviews, and manage the funnels for high volume roles
- You’ll source a robust applicant pipeline through advertising, job postings, attending career fairs/events, and promoting open positions at partner institutions and on social media platforms (ie: LinkedIn)
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a proven ability to work in a high pressure environment, juggling multiple tasks
- You’re a strong communicator (verbal & written) and you have exceptional interpersonal skills
- You are an advocate for Neo. You’re passionate about the mission and goals of our company, and you share these with candidates in a way that’s easy for them to understand
- You’re able to plan and prioritize work, maintain confidentiality, and manage conflict professionally
- You’re eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a sales-oriented role (D2C) is an asset
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records and credit check.