At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. What matters most to us is challenging the status quo and providing a better financial future for all Canadians. We’re working everyday to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. We’re creating a seamless digital experience, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo card was voted best cash back card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted best bank account in Canada.
Backed by world class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - valued over $1B. Check out the full story here.
Neo Financial is looking to hire a full-time Systems Administrator to join our Corporate Technology team in Calgary, AB. This is a challenging role that includes planning and implementing technical solutions and collaborating with teams throughout the organization. Make your mark alongside some of Canada’s most successful developers and tech minds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as a system administrator for SaaS applications across all departments including (but not limited to): Google Workspace, Jira, Zendesk, Okta, Amazon Connect, Ada, Slack, 1Password, and more
- Understand and prioritize stakeholder needs and translate their requests into application functionality
- Design workflows for how tools should be used and document system setup and use
- Create integrations between systems
- Perform troubleshooting as required
- Lead problem-solving efforts that often involve a cross-departmental effort
- Prepare reports to help teams make decisions, manage performance, and observe trends
- Stay current with developments in systems administration technology and recommend ways for Neo Financial to improve its usage of these tools
- Support the End User Support team by resolving escalated issues and providing training
- Optimize existing SaaS configurations to meet changing requirements
- Conduct comparisons and evaluations for new software products
- Identify and implement cost savings opportunities
- Setup processes and metrics that improve efficiency with Neo’s operational teams
- Investigate complaints from stakeholders and responding to complex stakeholder inquiries
Who we're looking for:
- Proven SaaS systems administration and setup experience for at least 3 years
- Experience administering Google Workspace (G-suite)
- Solid grasp of CRM tools, ticketing systems, user management, and SaaS system deployments.
- Familiarity with APIs used to connect systems; comfortable reading and understanding API documentation.
- Ability to learn stakeholder needs, and find the tools to solve and even automate problems.
- You enjoy looking at systems, how they work together and diving into the details to have a strong understanding of how each system works.
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment to the business
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high-performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world-class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Neo Financial is an equal-opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records and credit check