Senior Art Director
At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. What matters most to us is challenging the status quo and providing a better financial future for all Canadians. We’re working everyday to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. We’re creating a seamless digital experience, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo card was voted best cash back card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted best bank account in Canada.
Backed by world class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - valued over $1B. Check out the full story here.
As the Art Director, you will utilize your expertise to create visually appealing and impactful designs that enhance our user experience. Your role will involve translating complex ideas into compelling visual elements, ensuring consistency in branding and aesthetics, and contributing to the evolution of our design language.
What you’ll be doing:
- Applying a wide range of design solutions to communicate concepts, ideas, and messages effectively, while working alongside the Design, Marketing and Product Teams
- Consistently apply the Neo brand visuals and language across different mediums
- Contributing to the ongoing maintenance and evolution of the Neo brand visual assets
- Contributing to Improve DesignOps and maintain our internal digital asset library
Who are we looking for:
- 10+ years of experience working in the Design/Brand field
- Depth of experience in visual design, brand development, or web design
- Outstanding creative problem solving skills
- Effectively communicates ideas by articulating design decisions from a business point of view
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and complementary UX/UI tools such as Figma or Adobe XD
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing highly polished design material, compelling visual communication, and a professional level of presentation
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.