Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. What matters most to us is challenging the status quo and providing a better financial future for all Canadians. We’re working everyday to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. We’re creating a seamless digital experience, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo card was voted best cash back card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted best bank account in Canada.
Backed by world class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - valued over $1B. Check out the full story here.
- As a Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance, you’ll use your knowledge with financial models to develop a thorough understanding of the business and translate actions into financial terms. You will be responsible for collaboratively developing financial forecast models to align business operations with strategic goals and hold teams accountable for performance. You will work closely with all facets of the organization and act as conduit between operations and the leadership team.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with your team to develop rolling financial forecasts and performance models based on business inputs and key performance indicators
- Go beyond the numbers to generate business insights and provide recommendations for actionable decision making
- Develop strong, collaborative working relationships across all teams and levels
- Evaluate product and business line performance
- Prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Apply strong analytical skills, judgment, attention to detail, and creativity to effectively solve problems
- Create and enhance financial processes
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business
- 2+ years of finance-related experience is ideal; experience in a fast-paced environment (e.g. investment banking, private equity, or consulting) is an asset
- CFA or progress towards a CFA,
- Proven experience with Excel modeling, analytics, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of FP&A and business operations
- Prior experience within a high growth organization or a professional services environment is an asset
- Experience using SQL/Python is an asset
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal record check and credit check.