Director, Strategic Account Management
Come Build a Better Financial Future for all Canadians
At Neo, we’re building a more rewarding financial experience for all Canadians.
Life at a rapidly expanding tech startup is demanding, exhilarating, and not for everyone…
From world-class creative minds to brilliant engineers, it's high-performing people that make Neo a workplace with passion and purpose.
Since being founded in 2019, Neo has built incredible traction and is one of the fastest growing fintechs in Canada.
- LinkedIn’s Top Startup in Canada for 2022 and 2023
- Top-ranked mobile apps and credit cards
- Team of 700+ people
- 1M+ customers in 3 years
- 11K+ retail partners
High Performance at Neo
We recruit, hire, and build our company culture around these attributes:
Teamwork: We trust, respect, encourage, and show up for each other — through good times and hard. We’re on this mission not just for ourselves, but also for the people we work with.
Ownership: We all have a stake in Neo’s success — so we go out of our way to do what needs to get done. We hold ourselves accountable to deliver on our commitments — to our customers, to our partners, and to our team. When we fall short, we find a way to do better in the future.
Professional Integrity: We’re asking millions of Canadians to trust us with their hard-earned money — so we hold ourselves (and each other) to the highest standards of integrity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop a deep understanding of prospective partner businesses, understanding the key drivers that impact the partner’s performance in order to identify and design solutions that help achieve their business objectives
- Identify, source and close strategic partners; driving meaningful impact for both Neo and our partners
- Steer executive-level discussions, in collaboration with various stakeholders both internally and externally
- Help partners rethink the impact of Neo’s platform on their business and accelerate their transformation efforts
- Work directly with Neo’s senior leadership and serve as the relationship owner for major partner accounts
- Translate strategic objectives into an executional roadmap, and work to define products and solutions tailored to achieve the objectives of each partnership
- Working closely with Neo’s finance team; develop commercial agreements and models to secure new partnerships that drive long-term value for both parties
- Achieve desired outcomes using your exceptional EQ to work effectively cross-functionally and with external stakeholders
Who we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in a consulting environment, internal strategy team, or strategic partnerships teams
- Strong conceptual thinking with a strategic mind
- Proven experience working with large enterprises and working with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment
- Proven ability to work in a cross functional environment
- Drive and commitment to strive for excellent
- Strong understanding of retail, loyalty, banking, financial services, and digital transformation
- An MBA/other advanced degrees (Finance, Engineering, etc) is an asset
Working at Neo
At Neo Financial, we're empowering people to accelerate their careers toward hyper-growth and helping them reach their full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We encourage our team members to take ownership of their work and to bring their unique ideas and perspectives to the table. Our dynamic and fast-paced environment allows for endless learning and advancement opportunities.
Check out these videos from our employees to learn more about Working at Neo.
Apply with Us
We believe in equal opportunity, and are committed to creating an inclusive climate where everyone thrives. We’re a financial institution, so successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.