District Sales Manager
At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. What matters most to us is challenging the status quo and providing a better financial future for all Canadians. We’re working everyday to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. We’re creating a seamless digital experience, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo card was voted best cash back card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted best bank account in Canada.
Backed by world class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - valued over $1B. Check out the full story here.
Neo is looking for a highly motivated and self-driven sales leader to join our team as our next District Sales Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the sales performance of your region. This fast-paced and high-performance environment will require you to push your sales teams to hit key sales targets. Candidates must be located in Winnipeg, MB and have a strong understanding and connection to the area. Candidates must also have a valid driver's license, access to a working vehicle and willingness to drive to sales locations regularly.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with our recruitment team, hire, train and develop a high performance sales team in your region in order to grow customer acquisition
- Regularly set, monitor, adapt and review sales targets and strategies for your region, locations and individual sales team members
- Set performance targets and optimize staffing per location to yield high productivity levels
- Utilizing quantitative reporting to assist in root cause analysis of performance issues and to support decision making as it relates to location and sales team success
- Attend events to gather & share qualitative feedback related to the success of your region, different locations and channels (events, malls, merchants, retailers, etc)
- Onboard, coach and motivate sales leads and team members to meet sales targets
- Coordinate with internal teams to plan and execute events in your region for the purpose of customer acquisition
- Spearhead growth in your city by identifying opportunities for recruitment partnerships in your territory to support the sourcing of potential candidates
Who we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working in a high-performance sales environment
- Strong preference given to B2C and/or credit card sales
- 2+ years experience leading sales teams in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to utilize quantitative and qualitative data to support decision making as it relates to the performance of your region and locations
- Ability to drive individual and team performance through coaching, mentorship and setting of clear sales targets
- Ability to travel for work including weekends and holidays to ensure activation events and locations are successful
- Strong administrative skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in project management and overseeing a team
- Background in sales, preferably with or representing a financial institution is an asset
- You have great attention to detail, are incredibly driven and hungry to learn
- You are a strong team player who can excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt as priorities change
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.
Something looks off?