At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. What matters most to us is challenging the status quo and providing a better financial future for all Canadians. We’re working everyday to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. We’re creating a seamless digital experience, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo card was voted best cash back card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted best bank account in Canada.
Backed by world class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - valued over $1B. Check out the full story here.
We're looking for a Content Translator with flawless French and English writing skills to join our team in either Winnipeg or Calgary. This creative, adaptable, and articulate translator will contribute to our customer growth and engagement in Québec.
What you’ll be doing:
- Translating clear, concise, error-free content that adheres to the company's style guidelines
- Adapting messaging for a variety of channels, including but not limited to, website, app, email, social media, radio, blog, direct mail and print for Québecois audiences
- Collaborating with design, engineers, product, and marketing colleagues on new product features and functionality
- Simultaneously working on multiple projects with short deadlines
- Contributing to the development of a terminology termbase that reflects Neo’s brand voice
- Occasionally write high-engagement product content that reflects our brand's voice in both English and French
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in translation/localization or linguistics
- Experience in translating English copy for technical products, digital and traditional
- marketing channels
- 3+ years of progressive work experience in translation
- Native French speaker with fluency in English
- Familiarity with Québecois culture
- Familiarity with CAT tools and other translation tools including termbases, translation memories and concordances
- Knowledge of social media advertising preferred
- Knowledge of the world of finance and banking preferred
- Experience with creative writing and/or copywriting preferred
- Proficiency in G-Suite software, including Documents, Sheets, Slides, etc.
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.
Something looks off?