Director, Product Marketing
At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. What matters most to us is challenging the status quo and providing a better financial future for all Canadians. We’re working everyday to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. We’re creating a seamless digital experience, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo card was voted best cash back card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted best bank account in Canada.
Backed by world class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - valued over $1B. Check out the full story here
Neo is looking for an experienced product marketer with depth of experience in planning and executing go-to-market strategies across all marketing channels. You’ll play a pivotal role in translating product strategy into powerful product marketing narratives that will deliver meaning and value for customers, while optimizing for low-cost acquisition for the business. This is a role that cuts across the marketing organization and provides leadership and direction for channel owners and their teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the integrated marketing strategy; aligning investment to channels based on performance objectives you help define
- Define and deliver product-channel fit; be accountable for how Neo’s products are presented across channels by working with channel owners to define target audiences, provide copy, visual asset, and compliance direction
- Be responsible for organic web and social channels; maintaining current and best-in-class representation of our products, manage updates to design and architecture, craft web copy, and coordinate organic social post creation
- Be the expert on the competition and global market as it relates to product positioning, channel strategy, and marketing messaging to further optimize Neo’s product marketing and competitive edge
- Own and maintain core product marketing guidelines and channel plan that provide foundational understanding of our products and how we are going to market
- Be responsible for any legal or compliance reviews and approvals that involve product marketing; being a bridge between channel owners, content creators, and the legal team
- Consult with product strategy and leadership to ensure alignment on product scope and marketing approach
- Lead the development of resonant campaign level product messaging through the translation of core product value propositions and how they relate to customer needs
Who we are looking for:
- 10+ years of related product marketing experience within a high growth environment
- A degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Proven experience in creatively positioning and marketing products in a highly competitive and regulated environment on the national and/or global stage
- Results-oriented and data-driven with demonstrated experience defining integrated go-to-market roadmaps across all marketing channels
- Strong communicator and facilitator with the ability to work cross-functionally and bring different perspectives together
- Experience in directing and shaping marketing concepts and content -- from headlines and tone of voice, to visual direction and design
- Adaptable to new and fast-changing environments with a proven ability to succeed through ambiguity and stretch your potential
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.