Lead Product Manager
At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. What matters most to us is challenging the status quo and providing a better financial future for all Canadians. We’re working everyday to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. We’re creating a seamless digital experience, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo card was voted best cash back card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted best bank account in Canada.
Backed by world class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - valued over $1B. Check out the full story here.
Our product team is made up of highly innovative visionaries who stop at nothing to develop cutting-edge technology and best-in-class experiences. Make your mark with transformative products and technologies, alongside some of Canada’s most successful developers and tech minds.
Neo Financial is looking for a full-time Lead Product Manager to join our team in Winnipeg MB to run one of our Financial Product verticals. Our Product Managers are embedded with our agile development teams to guide products from conception to launch. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with key stakeholders across the company to identify and execute against opportunities to grow our customer base and drive engagement with Neo’s suite of financial products, including the Neo Card and Neo Savings accounts, as well as future products and services.
What you'll be doing:
- Help define the product vision and strategy, and translate that vision into a clear product roadmap to drive growth and engagement
- Work closely with engineering, product marketing, UX research, and product design teams to build the best Financial Services products in the market
- Engage with third party banking and technology partners to coordinate plans and roadmaps that will support continued product innovation
- Develop a deep understanding of our financial product stack from a user, technical, operations, business and design perspective; use that understanding to bring high-impact opportunities to the product roadmap
- Own the execution of your team's projects; excelling at keeping the product ticket backlog up-to-date and prioritized, integrating projects into sprints, release management, gathering feedback and iterating on releases
- Responsible for gathering feedback and communicating ongoing developments of the product across the company; working closely with our marketing, operations, finance and compliance teams to identify and execute against the highest value opportunities
- Support team members within your product group, while working towards adding value across product functions, contributing to longer-term product roadmaps
Who we're looking for:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working with software products
- Prior start-up or product experience, business analyst, management consulting, systems or engineering background
- Capable of executing high-value projects with multiple stakeholders, while dealing with competing priorities
- Taking ownership over your work and outcomes with a passion for building world-class products with a world-class team
- Experience working within financial technology companies or banking is an asset
What will help you succeed:
- A high achiever, willing to roll up your sleeves to learn about Neo's customers and share a nuanced opinion on what makes a product great
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing work environment
- Curiosity that drives you to learn, investigate, and consistently improve
- An influencer who can gain support and commitment to mobilize ideas and people to take action
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Benefits of working at Neo:
Flexible Compensation Scenarios - the ability to choose your base salary and equity combination
Meaningful Equity - employees are owners.When the company succeeds, you do too
Extended Health Benefits - comprehensive health and dental coverage that starts on day one
Wellness Benefits - complimentary access to Headspace and FitOn Pro subscriptions
Paid Maternity & Parental Leave - company top-up and 100% benefits coverage while you’re away
Modern Office Space - our newly renovated headquarters in Calgary and Winnipeg is prime for collaboration and innovation
Learning Events - all-company huddles, product demo days, guest speakers, and more
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.
Something looks off?