Head of Institutional Sales and Business Development
Sales & Business Development
Calgary, AB, Canada
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2023
As one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency trading platforms, NDAX has set the bar high for the country’s fintech industry and is constantly leading the way in terms of security and innovation. We’re on a mission to empower more Canadians to unlock the full potential of digital finance. To address the various needs in the Canadian cryptocurrency space, NDAX has assembled a multidisciplinary team with diverse backgrounds, including finance, technology, engineering, compliance, marketing, and more. We're proud to have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces by Great Place to Work®.NDAX is currently looking to hire a Head of Institutional Sales and Business Development. This role will report directly to the CEO and is a great opportunity for institutional sales and business development professionals within financial services/cryptocurrency. This role will serve as a leadership position within a fast-growing organization. As the Head of Institutional Sales and Business Development, you’ll be responsible for identifying new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow. Key Responsibilities:
- The Head of Institutional Sales and Business Development identifies and implements opportunities to build the business – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services
- He/she has managerial responsibilities such as hiring, training and orienting all sales staff
- He/she plans sales campaigns, sets CRM systems and oversees the implementation of sales techniques
- He/she maintains an understanding of industry trends, market microstructure and competitor landscape for strategic planning
- He/she executes business and project plans and monitors them to ensure that the targets are met.
- He/she acquires and drives continued client relationship
- He/she develops strong relationships with key internal stakeholders by working to keep them updated on overall sales metrics
- He/she performs data analysis to track business performance and identifies opportunities to grow revenue and profit.
- Proven experience in sales and business development.
- Experience in financial industries
- Cryptocurrency experience is an asset
- A good understanding of trends, products, customer behaviors in the industry and the dynamic nature of the market
- Proven experience in hiring, team building, training and people management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Experience in managing or leading the sales process.
- Ability in problem solving and negotiation
- Strategic thinking - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Extended Healthcare Plan (Medical, Disability, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Stock Option Plan
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Bonus – Awards – Gifts
- Work From Home – Flexible hour
- Free access to gym (For Calgary based employees only)
- Free snacks and drinks at the office