Sales Development Representative
Hi there! We’re looking for an empathetic individual to join our team to focus on building and growing our sales channels as our Sales Development Representative. In this role, you’ll be working as a key component of our Industrial Sales team, working to enable 3D printing on the factory floor for customers all over the world. This is normally an in-office role but due to COVID, will likely be work from home until it is safe to be back.
--- The Company & Product ---
Mosaic is a venture-backed 3D printing technology company. Our goal is to bring 3D printing to the factory floor by reducing the Total Cost per Print hour, and introducing the first scalable solution for polymer based 3D printing.
We entered the industry six years ago with a goal to become the go-to solution for multi-material 3D printing. Today, we’re the most widely adopted multi-material 3D printing technology. Our team recently introduced Array and Element, allowing us to bring 3D printing to the factory floor.
Watch our recent Virtual Product Launch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iWrXbD0f9w
--- The Role ---
You will take on the challenge of filtering our inbound sales leads, as well as assisting with our outbound prospecting processes. You will be working with customers at the forefront of the adoption of 3D printing, helping them understand our technology and how it can help them achieve their business goals.
You will be the first contact point with many of our prospects, and will be responsible for assessing whether or not these prospects are a good fit for our product line and should be passed onto our sales team.
In this role, you will:
- Interact with a number of different stakeholders to enable them to sell more of Mosaic's products
- Execute on the first step of our sales process, and determine if a prospect fits Mosaic’s specifications for a qualified lead
- Play a crucial role in managing our sales funnel, CRM software and direct sales processes
- Refine and execute on our outbound sales process to source new prospects in specific market verticals
- please include "Hi, I read the post!" at the top of your note if you're applying
- Work with the remainder of our sales team to optimize the sales process, helping ensure you and your team members are working on the most high leverage activities
--- Top candidates for this role probably… ---
- Are organized, personable, and driven individuals with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Enjoy working with people, and spending time working towards measurable metrics
- Come from a technical background, are comfortable with reasonably complex technical concepts, and able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Are process oriented and comfortable with both learning and developing processes
- May have a history of working in a sales role, with experience and a track record of hitting sales targets
- Enjoy giving presentations and interviewing prospective customers
- Are self-motivated, are comfortable with responsibility, and have a desire to own an important function within an organization
--- You’ll probably think about... ---
- How to improve your skills in building meaningful, mutually-beneficial relationships
- The future of 3D printing and the role Mosaic will play in it
- How to improve your day-to-day processes, and our team’s day to day processes
- What trends are you seeing in customers, what objections or questions seem to be coming up in your conversations, and how we can best serve the customer groups we have
--- After 12 months on the job, you can expect to have: ---
- Gained a considerable amount of experience with direct sales and the prospecting process.
- Developed automated processes in order to make yourself efficient, allowing you to hit your targets consistently
- Learned the ins and outs of the 3D printing industry, the different players involved, and where the industry is headed in the long term
--- Here’s what our customers say about us: ---
- “THIS is great customer support. Found the problem and solved it in under 2 hours!”(https://twitter.com/flowalistik/status/898262414881247232)
- “Pretty much the nicest, genuine company/people I've ever done business with.” (https://facebook.com/groups/130130450956865/permalink/132506230719287/)
- “I’ve never had service like [Mosaic’s]” (https://i.gyazo.com/d3a5916e108b5307fa47e16a700595e6.png)
- “...but the real value is the support that Mosaic Manufacturing is about. if you don't understand something and post your question on Mosaic Manufacturing fb page. [...] i always got an answer to my emails. most of the time after office hours. no that is just awesome . that shows a lot of love for customers” (https://i.gyazo.com/5d03683dd66287a159f124a2f2e2ca3a.png)
- More at http://mm3d.co/testimonials and http://mm3d.co/amazon
--- Links: ---
- Palette Coverage from Adam Savage’s Tested.com: http://youtu.be/uecY5ikWdCI
- A reddit post about a Palette print: http://redd.it/4ttx40 (this post shows a little bit about how we interact with customers); more at our Mosaic user group on Facebook at http://mm3d.co/fb
- Questions? Drop us a line! [email hidden] (Chris Labelle) and [email hidden] (Ainishah Hemraj)