Senior Business Development Representative
Working at Micrometrics
Micrometrics exists to help businesses create more meaningful connections with the people they serve. Since being founded in 2013 Micrometrics has grown to become a premier guest communication and experience management partner in the hospitality and travel industries.
With COVID-19 changing how we travel, work and communicate, Micrometrics is at the forefront of innovation in B2C communications and we’re constantly looking for new and innovative ways to deliver streamlined communication and exceptional experiences.
We are seeking high-energy, impact players to support our aggressive growth agenda as a Senior Business Development Representative (BDR) for our Hospitality product line. You will be the first point of contact with our future customers and are responsible for driving revenue growth by generating top of the funnel for our Account Executives. The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree (or comparable experience), at least one year of experience in a BDR role, and a proven record of exceeding targets. Top performers will be rewarded with growth opportunities, incentive pay and more.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a close-knit team, focused on solidifying our position in the hospitality and travel markets as travel begins to return. Your role will require exceptional communication skills and a strong focus on detail.
What you’ll be doing:
- High-volume prospecting, call outreach and top-of-funnel SaaS sales
- Identify new opportunities by reaching out to prospects via telephone, email and LinkedIn to introduce our Hospitality Product Line
- Initiate outbound lead generation programs, including cold-calling prospects
- Engage with decision makers to identify (discover) the needs and challenges of their hotels
- Grow, maintain and manage a pipeline by leveraging MicroMetrics’ prospect database using our CRM
- Handle prospect objections and follow up with decision-makers using different outbound sales tactics and tools
- Work with Account Executives and Senior Managers to develop new strategies, grow the sales pipeline, and consistently meet personal and team goals
- Motivate and support team members to achieve sales targets/individual results
We’ll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- 1+ years of experience in a BDR, SDR, or similar high-volume sales/customer facing role
- Shown they consistently achieve their performance-related goals (KPIs)
- Are organized, self-motivated and are comfortable working autonomously & remotely
- Are comfortable in a high-volume, top-of-funnel role
- Desire to develop a career in Business Development / SaaS Sales, with a strong technical aptitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Post-secondary degree is an asset
For nearly a decade, Micrometrics’ mission has been to improve the communication experience between frontline workers and the people they serve. By enhancing face-to-face interactions and creating connections at scale, our clients leverage automations to improve Customer Experience and Operational Efficiency at participating locations.
We are now building a delightful, easy-to-adopt software platform that utilizes unique engagement methodologies, intelligent data collections workflows, and outcome automations that involve staff only when necessary. Currently serving industry-leading brands in lodging, hospitality, and travel, we are now looking to capitalize on the opportunity presented by COVID-19 to refine our technologies and help frontline staff in a number of fast-growing secondary market segments.