Customer Support Associate
Working at Micrometrics
Micrometrics exists to help businesses create more meaningful connections with the people they serve. Since being founded in 2013 Micrometrics has grown to become a premier guest communication and experience management partner in the hospitality and travel industries.
With COVID-19 changing how we travel, work and communicate, Micrometrics is at the forefront of innovation in the B2C communication industry and we’re constantly looking for new and innovative ways to deliver streamlined communication and exceptional experiences.
We are seeking a high-energy, driven individual with impeccable attention to detail to join our Customer Success team as a Customer Support Associate. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is able to juggle competing priorities, communicate clearly and is always looking for ways to improve the customer experience we deliver to our clients.
Customer Support Associates are responsible for providing routine support to our clients directly, supporting our Customer Success and Sales teams to drive growth and working with team members to solve and implement solutions to complex problems. Customer Support Associates involvement with our clients begins as soon as their account is created, providing support to our sales team with initial onboarding and conversion, and continues through the customer lifecycle, supporting our Customer Success team with driving customer satisfaction, adoption and retention.
In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, Customer Support Associates participate in and/or take the lead on projects that help to inform/educate our clients and improve their usage/adoption of our platform. These may include, but are not limited to, development and maintenance of our customer knowledge base, development and maintenance of in-app walkthroughs, development and maintenance of training videos etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain customer focus at all times by looking for opportunities to exceed our customers expectation to improve satisfaction and retention
- Provide technical support and user support via our Help Desk (ZenDesk) and by phone
- Support Sales and Customer Success team with client onboarding and ongoing account management
- Implement changes to customer accounts in consultation with Sales and/or Customer Success team
- Complete additional administrative tasks as assigned
- Develop and/or maintain core customer facing resources such as: knowledge base, in-app walkthroughs, training videos
- Support legacy clients by creating and deploying surveys, while advising them on best practices and technical limitations
We’ll be reaching out to candidates that have:
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Strong desire to work with technology, and a strong technical aptitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a strong desire to learn, work hard and look for opportunities to contribute more
- Ability to multi-task effectively while working remotely
For nearly a decade, Micrometrics’ mission has been to improve the communication experience between frontline workers and the people they serve. By enhancing face-to-face interactions and creating connections at scale, our clients leverage automations to improve Customer Experience (CX) and Operational Efficiency (OE) at participating locations.
We are now building a delightful, easy-to-adopt software platform that utilizes unique engagement methodologies, intelligent data collections workflows, and outcome automations that involve staff only when necessary. Currently serving industry-leading brands in lodging, hospitality, and travel, we are now looking to capitalize on the opportunity presented by COVID-19 to refine our technologies and help frontline staff in a number of fast-growing secondary market segments.