Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - Retail (FP&A)
It’s a great time to join the Finance team because of the opportunity to influence the foundational DNA of the Finance organization as well as fostering cross functional decision support with a profit lens.
- Act as a liaison between FP&A and the Retail team to identify key business trends and opportunities for growth
- Oversee, build and maintain dynamic financial models in support of long range planning and annual budgeting for Retail
- Own total Retail and store level P&Ls in partnership with key business partners to understand key KPIs
- Develop impactful reports to track Retail business performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to share with leadership
- Produce key deliverables for monthly/quarterly business review and board meetings
- Assess new stores opportunities in partnership with Retail Expansion by examining sales trends, comp stores, and expected payback
- Execute on initiatives that contribute to the objective of building out the FP&A team technology stack, specifically FP&A planning tool, and other system implementations
- Support special projects and ad hoc analysis by partnering with cross functional teams to drive initiatives forward
- Backed by 4-6 years in a highly analytical role at a top-tier investment bank, management consulting firm, and/or in a financial operating role within a fast-growing retail or consumer products company
- Excel expert driven by results, with the thorough accounting knowledge required to build comprehensive, flexible, and scalable financial models
- Analytical thinker who is able to work with large amounts of data and detail without losing sight of the big picture
- Self-starter who is able to prioritize and manage multiple assignments, take initiative, and work independently
- Excellent communicator who loves to share findings and can effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Collaborative and team player who is excited to work with different teams across the organization
- Passionate about retail and direct-to-consumer businesses
- Prior experience in omni channel (retail/ecommerce) businesses
- Experience with Looker and BI tools
- A minimum of three weeks vacation, plus personal days and three religious observance days.
- A hybrid work model for all corporate roles.
- ‘Mejuri Passport’ which allows employees who meet specific criteria to work in other locations for one month per year.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits, including mental health coverage, and generous personal and sick days for our full-time employees. We also offer bereavement leave, including miscarriage and stillbirth support.
- Parental leave salary top-up of up to 80%, as well as a personalized return-to-work transition and accommodation plan for full-time employees.
- Semi-annual performance reviews.
- Internal coaching department and learning and development to support career growth and plans for everyone.
- A generous product discount!
Along with our central mission and vision, we have guiding values that set the tone for where we’re heading and how we work together. These values are behaviors that form our shared beliefs and approach to how we wish to work together at Mejuri, regardless of role, level, and work location. Our 8 core values help drive our decision making when we are cross collaborating, redefining luxury, and creating a sense of commitment and inclusion to help shape our company culture.
Our values are:
FIND A WAY | We break down problems into manageable steps, explore creative solutions daily, learn from failure, and adapt quickly
RAISE THE BAR | We share constructive feedback openly, continuously improve personal and team performance, collaborate and challenge for better outcomes
CUSTOMER OBSESSED | We actively listen to customer feedback, make decisions that impact customers positively, continuously refine product, service, or customer interactions
EMPOWERED OWNERS | We proactively address cross team challenges, willingly tackle any task big or small, take initiative, and lead by example
JUST DO IT | We make informed decision quickly, encourage experimentation and learning, encourage thoughtful risk taking, embrace change, and stay adaptable
HUMILITY | We acknowledge team contributions before self, acknowledge and learn from mistakes, maintain an open and receptive mindset, and promote a respectful work environment
CURIOSITY | We seek out new challenges daily, ask questions to understand deeply, reimagine and innovate to drive progress
DRIVE RESULTS | set clear goals and prioritize tasks, focus on high impact activities daily, monitor progress through clear metrics, stay persistent and solution orientated