Affiliate and Influencer, Senior Marketing Manager
What you’ll do:
- Lead the management and execution of Mejuri’s influencer and affiliate marketing strategy to support the omni- channel business by nurturing all existing relationships and sourcing new partnerships that are brand right
- Develop the channel strategy and budget recommendation across influencers, publishers, and affiliate platforms to hit ROI targets and contribute to topline business growth
- Establish the measurement framework to determine the impact of each placement on a weekly basis across both brand and growth metrics. Determine the key KPIs, reporting template, and optimization cadence to increase media efficiency
- Audit existing processes and the partner portfolio to streamline a best in class program and increase efficiency
- Empower team of direct reports to drive revenue generating and brand building campaigns for tentpole moments, product launches, and evergreen BAU
- Work cross functionally with the larger brand and creative teams to ensure Mejuri is communicating one cohesive vision to increase engagement, loyalty, and brand love
- Own the creation of creative briefs in partnership with the creative team to yield high quality content that builds brand credibility and awareness
- Implement iterative test structure to increase revenue from the existing affiliate program through refreshed messaging and net new demographic targeting
- Partner with Retail team to host influencers at new store opening events in order to generate buzz and increase omni- channel conversion
- Organize community outreach, including gifting, coffee meet ups, and online/in- store events, to build positive brand sentiment within Mejuri Fine Crew and sustain brand engagement
- Own product seeding in conjunction with merchandising and logistics teams to ensure all partners receive necessary product on time
- Manage publisher affiliate agency relationship end to end to ensure Mejuri is continually expanding its prospecting efforts in this channel
What you bring to the team:
- 8+ years of experience in both affiliate and influencer marketing and relationship management, preferably working with a consumer good
- High level of comfortability using data and reporting tools, including Impact Radius, Looker, and Excel
- Proven expertise in negotiations and managing partnership based marketing programs
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with a passion for innovation, creativity, and the ability to deliver with a standard of excellence.
- A hands-on problem solver with a willingness to work in the details and find opportunities to change the process to drive efficiencies
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to change and new processes.
- Ability to lead & driver large scale projects across a large number of locations simultaneously
- A minimum of three weeks vacation, plus personal days and three religious observance days.
- A hybrid work model for all corporate roles.
- ‘Mejuri Passport’ which allows employees who meet specific criteria to work in other locations for one month per year.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits, including mental health coverage, and generous personal and sick days for our full-time employees. We also offer bereavement leave, including miscarriage and stillbirth support.
- Parental leave salary top-up of up to 80%, as well as a personalized return-to-work transition and accommodation plan for full-time employees.
- Semi-annual performance reviews.
- Internal coaching department and learning and development to support career growth and plans for everyone.
- A generous product discount!
Along with our central mission and vision, we have guiding values that set the tone for where we’re heading and how we work together. These values are behaviors that form our shared beliefs and approach to how we wish to work together at Mejuri, regardless of role, level, and work location. Our 8 core values help drive our decision making when we are cross collaborating, redefining luxury, and creating a sense of commitment and inclusion to help shape our company culture.
Our values are:
FIND A WAY | We break down problems into manageable steps, explore creative solutions daily, learn from failure, and adapt quickly
RAISE THE BAR | We share constructive feedback openly, continuously improve personal and team performance, collaborate and challenge for better outcomes
CUSTOMER OBSESSED | We actively listen to customer feedback, make decisions that impact customers positively, continuously refine product, service, or customer interactions
EMPOWERED OWNERS | We proactively address cross team challenges, willingly tackle any task big or small, take initiative, and lead by example
JUST DO IT | We make informed decision quickly, encourage experimentation and learning, encourage thoughtful risk taking, embrace change, and stay adaptable
HUMILITY | We acknowledge team contributions before self, acknowledge and learn from mistakes, maintain an open and receptive mindset, and promote a respectful work environment
CURIOSITY | We seek out new challenges daily, ask questions to understand deeply, reimagine and innovate to drive progress
DRIVE RESULTS | set clear goals and prioritize tasks, focus on high impact activities daily, monitor progress through clear metrics, stay persistent and solution orientated