Commercial Operations Lead (BizOps)
Mejuri is the category-defining fine jewelry brand designing high-quality pieces created to be worn every day. Feeling disconnected from an industry that typically markets to men, co-founder and CEO Noura Sakkijha leveraged her learnings as a third-generation jeweller to rethink the way women purchase jewelry—for themselves. In only seven years, and with a team of over 75% women, Mejuri has shipped over one million orders and opened eight retail stores across the globe, all while introducing new products weekly.
As part of Noura’s original vision to empower women to invest in themselves, the brand launched the Mejuri Empowerment Fund to support underrepresented women and non-binary individuals with the tools to empower themselves. Mejuri continues to reach new customers through exciting community initiatives and expansion into international markets, such as the UK, Australia and Germany.
We are a team of retailers, creatives, technologists and strategists, and we are looking for someone special to join our team.
The Commercial Operations Lead will work directly with senior leadership to drive strategic commercial programs, deliver go-to-market strategies, and establish scalable business models that amplify Mejuri’s growth. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has experience working in a fast-paced environment, is proficient at mining data for insights and driving strategic value, is comfortable partnering with senior stakeholders, and is looking to provide high-value work within a small and agile team while seeing the impact of their work in real-time.
What you’ll do:
- Drive cross-functional commercial programs such as annual planning, business framework & OKR development, and monthly business reviews. - Identify, scope, and execute against strategic business initiatives such as new market entry, retail expansion, customer loyalty, sustainability, and growth-lever optimization. - Partner with leaders from Digital Product, Retail, Customer Experience, Marketing, Technology and other commercial functions to accelerate strategic initiatives. - Present data-driven recommendations to commercial leadership utilizing hypothesis-driven problem solving and data-mining techniques against ambiguous business needs.
What you bring to the team:
- Excellent communicator that can deliver digestible & actionable takeaways to a senior audience - Ability to query and manipulate data using SQL and Excel - 5+ years of professional experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, or other comparable roles
Benefits at Mejuri:
• A minimum of three weeks vacation, plus personal days and three religious observance days.
• A hybrid work model for all corporate roles.
• ‘Mejuri Passport’ which allows employees to work in other locations for one month per year.
• Comprehensive medical and dental benefits, including mental health coverage, and generous personal and sick days for our full-time employees. We also offer bereavement leave, including miscarriage and stillbirth support.
• Parental leave salary top-up of up to 80%, as well as a personalized return-to-work transition and accommodation plan.
• Semi-annual performance and compensation reviews.
• Internal coaching department and learning and development to support career growth and plans for everyone.
• A generous product discount!
Please note that these benefits apply to full-time employees.
At Mejuri we embrace a hybrid working environment and support our corporate employees to be successful whether they are at home or in the office. The primary purpose of our offices is to drive collaboration and deepen relationships with one another.
Accommodation / Accessibility:
Mejuri does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application.