Demand and Content Specialist
MarketBox is the AI-powered online booking and scheduling software that optimizes routes and drive sales for companies with a mobile and virtual workforce. We allow businesses to serve more clients while reducing employee burnout and helping the environment.
Our team is made up of seasoned Entrepreneurs, Founders, and creative thinkers who combine collective expertise with industry-disrupting ideas to build our B2B SaaS product, MarketBox.
It’s an exciting time of growth for MarketBox, and we’re looking for more team members to join us on this journey. If you’re looking to work with an entrepreneurial team with a proven track record, including a CEO with over 20 years of experience starting and scaling startups, this position is for you!
MarketBox is looking for a Demand Generation Specialist who will do whatever it takes to get MarketBox in as many hands as possible. What does this look like? That’s entirely up to you. To get you started on some ideas that have been helping us grow to date; running paid search campaigns, actively participating in social community groups, hosting webinars, sending targeted email campaigns, and producing short-form multimedia content to engage buyers at all stages in the funnel.
This is a scrappy, roll-up-your-sleeves kind of role, where your strategic vision is just as important as your ability to execute. You will work with almost every member of the MarketBox team across product, sales and engineering. The right person will help drive the future of the company as an independent contributor.
- Collaborate with the CEO to execute marketing strategies and campaigns with a focus on content creation and demand generation
- Develop and manage marketing content across various channels including social media, email, and website
- Analyze and report on social media engagement and activity
- Coordinate and assist in the planning and execution of events, webinars, and trade shows
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure brand consistency and alignment with business objectives
- Maintain and update the company's CRM and marketing automation tools (Hubspot)
- Perform other ad-hoc marketing tasks and projects as needed.
- 1-3 years experience in content creation, brand and communications, and/or demand generation
- Experience with social media channels, such as YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
- Website optimization using Webflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Thirst for knowledge: You’re driven to constantly learn and self-improve
- Problem Solver: You are a creative thinker who likes to solve problems to effectively contribute to MarketBox’s direction
- High performer: You are results-oriented and focused on project completion.
- Passion: You’re enthusiastic about what MarketBox does and are focused on achieving MarketBox’s goals
- Self-Starter: You effectively manage your schedule to achieve high-quality output
- Attention to Detail: Your friends call you “eagle eye” because nothing slips past you
- Opportunities to advance quickly: If you can grow your skills and abilities as the company grows, there are opportunities to move up quickly
- Participate in employee stock options: As MarketBox grows and succeeds, we want our team to participate in the upside.
- Health & wellness benefits: We believe is taking care of our team members
- Interesting & diverse work: You will never be bored!
- Remote Option: Flexibility in working from home or from our downtown Toronto co-working space (currently all team members are working remotely)
MarketBox is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.