Application Engineer, China
For over 30 years, Maplesoft™ has been a leading provider of software tools for engineering, science, research and teaching. Maple is math software that combines the world's most powerful math engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. MapleSim is a powerful modeling environment for creating and simulating complex multidomain physical systems. It allows you to build component diagrams that represent physical systems in a graphical form. Using both symbolic and numeric approaches, MapleSim automatically generates model equations from a component diagram and runs high-fidelity simulations.
DigitalEd is a spin off company from Maplesoft, with a focus on creating digital technology that enhances online STEM education. With our 15-year presence in the education market, we’re poised to make a serious contribution to improving education worldwide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Application Engineer to join our team in a vital role supporting both Maplesoft and DigitalEd products in the Chinese market.
Who are you?
The Applications Engineer (AE) at Maplesoft is a unique individual who is motivated by challenging problems, draws on a combination of strong technical background, and possesses exceptional communications and customer-interaction skills.
As part of a dynamic team, you will provide the technical solutions for industrial, research, and academic customers. You will develop engaging demonstrations, build persuasive proof-of-concept applications, and ensure post-sale success as our customer deploys the solution.
- A degree in Engineering and/or 3 years of professional work experience, ideally in an automotive, aerospace, precision machinery, thermofluids, or power generation field.
- A Master’s degree in an engineering field would be considered an asset.
- Sufficient understanding of the concepts in system-level modeling, deepened by experiences in one or more modeling and simulation software.
- Familiarity with the concepts of physical modeling, acausal modeling, multi-domain systems, and system level modeling in general.
- Ability to communicate in both English and Mandarin.
Working at Maplesoft
Our teams build world-class software and services for system simulation, calculation management and systems engineering. Our product suite reflects the philosophy that given great tools, people can do great things!
Maplesoft offers a collaborative culture and the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exciting projects in the industry. We are committed to providing every employee with professional growth opportunities, a supportive work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Something looks off?