Country Manager - Public Sector, Japan
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Who We Are; What We Do; Where we’re Going
Magnet Forensics is a global leader in the development of digital investigative software that acquires, analyzes, and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, tablets and other IoT related devices. We are continually innovating so that our customers can deploy advanced and effective tools to protect their companies, communities, and countries.
Grayshift and Magnet Forensics have come together as one organization to accelerate innovation and transform digital investigations for our customers. We’re pleased to share that the combined organization is operating as Magnet Forensics.
The combination of mobile, cloud and computer forensics expertise under the Magnet Forensics name underscores our dedication to providing comprehensive, end-to-end DFIR solutions. This includes our commitment to helping with access to modern digital devices lawfully with our renowned product suite. And, our focus on innovating for the DFIR community, along with our shared mission, continues to be the top priority.
The Magnet APAC Sales team is a high-performance operating group under a clear mission narrative, having greater degree of employee and customer satisfaction and retention, growing quickly while being extremely profitable.
*Note that travel is a part of this role and could be expected up to 30%-50% of the time. This role is also focused on Japan; therefore, fluency (reading, writing, and speaking) in Japanese is required.
- Prospect for new clients within the corporate and public segment in Japan;
- Data mine new contacts using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo and web search;
- Develop and execute annual and quarterly territory plans working with regional marketing manager;
- Leverage sales tools such as Pardot, Salesforce and Salesloft to maximize sales productivity;
- Prepare and deliver in-market customer face-to-face presentations;
- Facilitate technical product demonstrations;
- Manage the product trial lifecycle;
- Manage channel sales & enablement;
- Plan and execute market-based campaigns aimed at acquiring new corporate logos and increasing ARR in existing accounts within the assigned territory;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer’s environment via a needs analysis in order to ensure Magnet is providing the most comprehensive product to our customers;
- Proactively position a positive business outcome to the customer’s current business problem;
- Accurately complete the quoting process and ensure comprehensive records for accounting purposes;
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activities in Magnet’s CRM system;
- Provide excellent service on a consistent basis and build strong customer relationships.
- Successful experience in a direct or indirect software sales role where you have exceeded quota in B2G (Business to Government);
- Strong relationship builder who can utilize those relationships to increase sales and introduce new technologies;
- Experience working with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce;
- Demonstrate exceptional cross functional relationships and collaboration;
- Fluency (Reading, Writing, Speaking) in Japanese.
The Most Important Thing:
· We’re looking for candidates that can provide examples of how they have demonstrated Magnet InteGRITy in their previous experiences:
· Greater Good – We think beyond our own interests and strive to improve communities around the world. This demonstrates our passion for making a difference in the world.
· Respect – We hold ourselves accountable through transparent sharing of information and we have faith in each other’s abilities
· Innovation – We lead the industry in excellence and reliability while keeping the user experience simple and relevant. We are not afraid to push the boundaries to stay ahead of our competitors.
· Teamwork – We collaborate internally and externally, while caring about each other and listening to our customers.
We’re committed to continuous learning and are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. This commitment will be reflected in our hiring processes and embedded in our values and how we treat one another. If you’re interested in this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyways.
Magnet Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible recruitment process and work environment. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please let our talent team know, or you can email email@example.com.