Manager, Digital Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Waterloo, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Who We Are; What We Do; Where we’re Going
Magnet Forensics is a global leader in the development of digital investigative software that acquires, analyzes, and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, tablets and other IoT related devices. We are continually innovating so that our customers can deploy advanced and effective tools to protect their companies, communities, and countries.
Grayshift and Magnet Forensics have come together as one organization to accelerate innovation and transform digital investigations for our customers. We’re pleased to share that the combined organization is operating as Magnet Forensics.
The combination of mobile, cloud and computer forensics expertise under the Magnet Forensics name underscores our dedication to providing comprehensive, end-to-end DFIR solutions. This includes our commitment to helping with access to modern digital devices lawfully with our renowned product suite. And, our focus on innovating for the DFIR community, along with our shared mission, continues to be the top priority.
The Manager, Digital Marketing is an integral member of the demand generation team and has responsibilities to build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy. This role will manage a team of digital experts and oversee different digital marketing channels, with a focus on measuring digital campaigns through core KPI’s and revenue pipeline impact.
What You Will Accomplish
· Develop comprehensive data-driven digital marketing plans, across different digital marketing channels, that drive demand, qualified lead conversion, and measurable sales pipeline.
· Lead all digital marketing channels, with a focus on Account based marketing strategies, paid media campaigns and SEO optimization.
· Ownership of Magnet Forensics website including a deep understanding of the customer journey for multiple products, while optimizing content and landing pages for lead conversion.
· Analyze and report on ongoing measurement of campaigns, including top of funnel digital analytics and campaign attribution tied to sales targets. Deep understanding of digital revenue attribution models and analytics is a major asset.
· Present and explain performance & result to marketing team and senior management.
· Manage a high performing digital marketing team and work cross-functionally as the internal digital marketing SME, to keep key stakeholders informed and update on campaign results.
· Plan and manage digital marketing budget, to ensure optimal efficiency.
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for someone who checks off most, but not all, of the boxes. You excel at tackling projects with different timelines, and welcome feedback and collaboration. It’s more important to us to find a candidate who can display indicators of success through skills they have developed and experience they have been a part of, than to find folks who have “been there, done that”. We want to be a part of your development journey, and we’ll learn as much from you as you learn from us.
There are a few must-haves, but we will keep that list short:
· University degree in Marketing and/or Communications
· 5+ years of digital marketing experience
· 1-2 years of management experience
· Demonstrated experience in end-to-end management of digital projects.
· Results oriented and experienced in driving ongoing measurement of campaigns for success.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and collaboration skills.
The Most Important Thing
We’re looking for candidates that can provide examples of how they have demonstrated Magnet InteGRITy in their previous experiences:
Greater Good – We think beyond our own interests and strive to improve communities around the world. This demonstrates our passion for making a difference in the world.
Respect – We hold ourselves accountable through transparent sharing of information and we have faith in each other’s abilities
Innovation – We lead the industry in excellence and reliability while keeping the user experience simple and relevant. We are not afraid to push the boundaries to stay ahead of our competitors.
Teamwork – We collaborate internally and externally, while caring about each other and listening to our customers.
We’re committed to continuous learning and are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. This commitment will be reflected in our hiring processes and embedded in our values and how we treat one another. If you’re interested in this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyways.
Magnet Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible recruitment process and work environment. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please let our talent team know, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.