Events Manager - Demand Generation
Administration, Sales & Business Development
Waterloo, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
Who We Are; What We Do; Where we’re Going
Magnet Forensics is a global leader in the development of digital investigative software that acquires, analyzes, and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, tablets and other IoT related devices. We are continually innovating so that our customers can deploy advanced and effective tools to protect their companies, communities, and countries.
Earlier this year, we shared the exciting news that Grayshift and Magnet Forensics have come together as one organization to accelerate innovation and transform digital investigations for our customers. We’re pleased to share that the combined organization is operating as Magnet Forensics.
The combination of mobile, cloud and computer forensics expertise under the Magnet Forensics name underscores our dedication to providing comprehensive, end-to-end DIFR solutions. This includes our commitment to helping with access to modern digital devices lawfully with our renowned product suite. And, our focus on innovating for the DIFR community, along with our shared mission, continues to be the top priority.
The Events Manager, Demand Generation team is responsible for supporting the global event marketing strategy, including but not limited to: trade show planning and attendance, securing speaking opportunities, coordinating hosted events, reporting on event ROI and event follow-up. This individual should have experience organizing sponsored and hosted events, and proving ROI through event marketing strategies and tactics
- Coordinate our hosted event and tradeshow strategy, including but not limited to: identifying key events, staff coordination and training, maintain pre- and post-show communication, and event ROI optimization
- Work with Regional marketing leads and sales teams to identify key events, coordinate relevant messaging through onsite content and speaking opportunities, and organize staff for events
- Negotiate and execute contracts for large- and small-scale events
- Drive marketing influenced pipeline and generate marketing qualified opportunities through onsite activations and support of the sales team
- Analyze, track, and report on event ROI with a focus on optimizing results through sales engagement and lead follow-up
- Interact with global Sales teams, to ensure events and messaging are synchronized with sales strategies and effectively communicate program results
- Work collaboratively with multiple internal stakeholders to get feedback on program elements, including leveraging internal project management tools to project manage program deliverables
- Leverage marketing automation systems (Pardot) and customer relationship management systems (Salesforce) to stage, execute, track, and manage programs
- Ownership of attendee recruitment including segmenting and distributing invitations to database, managing attendee confirmations, reminders and attrition
- Plan and maintain a balanced budget subject to the current budget model of the marketing department
- Responsible for ordering and tracking global event inventory including: collateral, giveaways, employee apparel, onsite booth assets including banners, product briefs, table cloths etc.
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline
- 3-5+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in event marketing, demand generation, or sales enablement
- Experience working in conjunction with sponsors, vendors, and channel partners on events
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining strong attention to detail and flexibility to meet and adapt to changes in organizational priorities
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, and reporting
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- General office environment/Work from home office environment
- Prolonged sitting – 6+ hours
- May be required to travel or work extended hours to support events calendar
- Ability and flexibility to support team members across multiple time zone in the Americas, EMEA & Asia Pacific regions
The Most Important Thing
- We’re looking for candidates that can provide examples of how they have demonstrated Magnet InteGRITy in their previous experiences:
- Greater Good – We think beyond our own interests and strive to improve communities around the world. This demonstrates our passion for making a difference in the world.
- Respect – We hold ourselves accountable through transparent sharing of information and we have faith in each other’s abilities
- Innovation – We lead the industry in excellence and reliability while keeping the user experience simple and relevant. We are not afraid to push the boundaries to stay ahead of our competitors.
- Teamwork – We collaborate internally and externally, while caring about each other and listening to our customers
We’re committed to continuous learning and are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. This commitment will be reflected in our hiring processes and embedded in our values and how we treat one another. If you’re interested in this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyways.
Magnet Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.