Customer Enablement Manager (Contract)
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam.
Loopio is looking for a relationship-focused, thoughtful, and hard-working individual to join our Enablement Services team (think Professional Services) as our next Customer Enablement Manager. This is a short-term contract position to cover maternity leave, with an end date in mid-September 2024.
We believe that when a customer is onboarded successfully, we are providing a strong foundation to retain and grow our customers for the long term. Each experience will also provide customers with access to our best practices, learned from onboarding and working with over 14000+ customers. This starts with our Enablement Services team giving every customer access to best practices and expertise to get started on the right path towards long term success. The ideal candidate is passionate about training, managing projects end-to-end, and working with stakeholders at all levels.
What You'll Be Doing
- Onboard new Loopio customers by coaching them through our onboarding framework and ensuring adoption of our platform across their organization. This includes training relevant team members, setting up various areas of the implementation, and sharing best practices
- Collaborate with our Sales team to ensure a seamless handoff during the transition from prospect to customer by aligning on business outcomes and the needs of key stakeholders
- Staying curious and agile, developing curated onboarding plans unique to each customer organization and ensuring customers feel supported in training their extended teams
- Work closely with members of the Services team, to ensure that any content migration and integrations are set up in a timely and efficient manner according to the customer’s onboarding plan
- Partner with Loopio’s Education team to ensure that important onboarding information is reflected and available to customers on our Education platform
- By putting yourself in the customer’s shoes, questioning and finding ways that we can can further improve our onboarding experience
- Partner with our Customer Success Managers to maintain a smooth transition out of the onboarding stage of their customer journey
- Build meaningful relationships with Loopio customers through engaging emails, phone calls, video meetings, and custom video recordings
- Grow and develop best practices and processes as the Loopio platform and our customers evolve
- Partner with Loopio’s Engineering, Product and Design teams to stay knowledgeable on the Loopio platform and latest enhancements, sharing the latest features and how they apply to customer workflows, in onboarding sessions with customers
- Continuously share feedback regarding what should be productized, advocating for customers
What You'll Bring to the Team
- At least 2 years of Customer Onboarding experience; preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience in delivering software training, with the ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- Video and content creation skills - have used recordings in Zoom, Vidyard, or others to record and share information
- Comfortable delivering training to a large audience in a largely virtual setting
- Experience and keen interest in developing processes
- Loves Project Management, this candidate is highly organized and detail oriented with a proven positive track record of managing projects from start to finish
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills, focused on driving results and building relationships
- Curious, thoughtful and, solution oriented; you are driven to understand what is important to the customer
- Experience helping organizations with Change Management is a plus
- Experience writing sales proposals or responding to RFPs is a plus
Where You'll Work
- Loopio is a remote-first workplace because we recognize the advantages of working flexibly. We have two Hub Regions, which means that employees live and work within a 300 KM radius of Toronto (within Ontario) or Vancouver (within British Columbia) and work within regular business hours in their timezone.
- Loopio’s office headquarters are located in Toronto’s vibrant Kensington Market. All Loopers have the option to work from home. Ontario Loopers have the option to work in the Toronto HQ and BC Loopers may work from our co-working office in Gastown Vancouver. It is whatever works best for you!
- You’ll collaborate with your teams virtually (we’re just a Zoom call away!) and have established core sync hours and focus time during the workday to enable us to work smarter together
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio
- Your manager supports your development by providing ongoing feedback and regular 1-on-1s
- You have tons of autonomy and responsibility: this role provides an opportunity to try new things and push creative boundaries
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (every Looper receives a professional mastery allowance each year)
- You’ll be set up to work remotely with a MacBook laptop, a monthly phone and internet allowance, and a work-from-home budget to help get your home office all set up!
- Join us in regular company socials, AMA (Ask-Me-Anything), and quarterly kick-off to celebrate the big wins and milestones as #oneteam!
- You’ll be joining a culture that has thoughtfully built out opportunities for connections in a remote first environment.
- We have Employee Resource Groups, House Teams (curious? ask us about it!), virtual yoga, cooking classes and many more moments for us to have fun and learn together!
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning workplace and one of Canada’s fastest growing companies with ample opportunity to make a big impact here!
We recognize that all too often, potential candidates don’t apply for a position simply because they don’t hit every single criteria included in the job description—particularly members of underrepresented groups.
Whether or not your experience checks off all the boxes on a job posting, we still encourage you to apply to ensure that your application receives a review from our team. We understand that a resume can only showcase so much during the applicant stage, so we've created prompts in the application for you to share more about yourself. If you've made a career transition (or a few!), you’re self taught in a new role, or you have skills/experience you’d like to highlight, we want to hear more about what you could bring to the table.
Loopio is an equal opportunity employer that is deeply committed to building equitable workplaces that are diverse and inclusive. We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds and lifestyles to consider us as a future employer. Please contact a member of our Talent Experience team (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you require accommodations at any point during our virtual interview processes.