Senior Account Manager (Enterprise)
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam.
Loopio is looking for an experienced results-driven, relationship-focused, and process-oriented individual who wants to take their account management to the next level! In this role, you will own the commercial relationship on a portfolio of our existing accounts to focus on driving value and developing deep relationships that will maximize renewal and expansion potentials. You will be partnering closely with our Customer Success Managers, who drive customer adoption, to support renewal discussions and identify strategic expansion opportunities within the Loopio customer base across multiple industry verticals.
You’ll also be joining a rapid-growth company, with endless opportunities to accelerate your career! Are you ready for your next adventure?
What You'll Be Doing
- Leading end-to-end conversations around Renewal negotiations and Expansion opportunities with your portfolio of customers
- Build meaningful relationships with Loopio customers at all levels through engaging emails, phone calls, video and in-person meetings
- Map customer organization and develop strategies to increase customer engagement at all levels and identify opportunities including strategic account mapping of your customers in partnership with the CS team
- Partner closely with Customer Success Managers to understand customer adoption of Loopio, develop thoughtful pricing strategies, and identify expansion opportunities
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing with guidance from relevant internal departments and management
- Respond to customer requests for subscriptions and other upgrades outside of their renewal process and provide a high level of service that allows our customers to maximize their success
- Present to key stakeholders and executives the value of expanding Loopio’s usage within their organization
- Conduct discoveries and online demonstrations of the Loopio platform to additional user groups that may be interested in expanding their Loopio usage
- Build engaging “playbooks,” email templates, and meeting frameworks to help support the growth and success of your accounts
- Leverage engagement and product data through our Customer Health Score framework and other tools to understand where customer growth opportunities exist
- Develop creative strategies to increase customer engagement, drive growth, create more relationships within each customer account, and produce Loopio advocates
- Conduct regular market research to maintain an updated knowledge of consumers' needs and competitors' activities
- Generate pipeline through prospecting and outbounding activities
- Report and maintain an accurate forecast on a monthly/quarterly basis; manage renewal and expansion forecasting meetings and collaboration activities for designated account portfolio
- Maintain and update account information in Salesforce; close renewals and expansions in a timely manner and keep track of any contract updates and renewals
- License Management - monitor consumption and usage in line with contractual entitlements and identify opportunities for expansion/upsell
- Work with and maintain relationships with the various teams at Loopio - Product and Development, Marketing, Sales, CS Teams to communicate customer feedback and priorities
- Distill and present insights to our internal teams, including our Senior Leadership Team, on key learnings from working closely with our Enterprise organizations
What You'll Bring to the Team
- 5+ years of experience in a Strategic Account Executive, Account Manager or similar role, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Experience growing and maintaining relationships with named accounts, which include Global Banks and Fortune 500, globally distributed organizations
- Proven track record of developing sales opportunities and managing complex deal cycles
- Experience embedding themselves into key accounts, acting as an extension of the customer’s team to drive meaningful business outcomes that support account expansion
- Ability to develop relationships with senior leaders and C-level executives
- Excellent ability to build cross-functional relationships and a team player
- Exceptionally analytical and a keen ability to derive insights from data and reporting
- Highly organized; your calendar reminders have calendar reminders
- Highly effective communicator, you will be speaking with existing Loopio customers and presenting our solution to broader groups
- Highly strategic; you like to understand the big picture, and new ways to drive forward high-level organizational goals
- Experience using a dynamic sales tech stack
Where You'll Work
- You'll work with industry-leading CX leaders who will support your career success by providing unparalleled experiences and a constant evolution of the tools and processes you leverage
- Loopio is a remote-first workplace because we recognize the advantages of working flexibly. We have two Hub Regions, which means that employees live and work within a 300 KM radius of Toronto (within Ontario) or Vancouver (within British Columbia) and work within regular business hours in their timezone.
- Loopio’s office headquarters are located in Toronto’s vibrant Kensington Market. All Loopers have the option to work from home. Ontario Loopers have the option to work in the Toronto HQ and BC Loopers may work from our co-working office in Gastown Vancouver. It is whatever works best for you!
- You’ll collaborate with your teams virtually (we’re just a Zoom call away!) and have established core sync hours and focus time during the workday to enable us to work smarter together
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio
- Your manager supports your development by providing ongoing feedback and regular 1-on-1s
- You have tons of autonomy and responsibility: this role provides an opportunity to try new things and push creative boundaries
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (every Looper receives a professional mastery allowance each year)
- You’ll be set up to work remotely with a MacBook laptop, a monthly phone and internet allowance, and a work-from-home budget to help get your home office all set up!
- Join us in regular company socials, AMA (Ask-Me-Anything), and quarterly kick-off to celebrate the big wins and milestones as #oneteam!
- You’ll be joining a culture that has thoughtfully built out opportunities for connections in a remote first environment.
- We have Employee Resource Groups, House Teams (curious? ask us about it!), virtual yoga, cooking classes and many more moments for us to have fun and learn together!
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning workplace and one of Canada’s fastest growing companies with ample opportunity to make a big impact here!
We recognize that all too often, potential candidates don’t apply for a position simply because they don’t hit every single criteria included in the job description—particularly members of underrepresented groups.
Whether or not your experience checks off all the boxes on a job posting, we still encourage you to apply to ensure that your application receives a review from our team. We understand that a resume can only showcase so much during the applicant stage, so we've created prompts in the application for you to share more about yourself. If you've made a career transition (or a few!), you’re self taught in a new role, or you have skills/experience you’d like to highlight, we want to hear more about what you could bring to the table.
Loopio is an equal opportunity employer that is deeply committed to building equitable workplaces that are diverse and inclusive. We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds and lifestyles to consider us as a future employer. Please contact a member of our Talent Experience team (email@example.com) should you require accommodations at any point during our virtual interview processes.