Customer Success Manager (Enterprise) - Contract
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam.
Loopio is looking for a relationship-focused, data-oriented individual who wants to join our amazing Customer Success team! In this role, you will manage your own accounts, and collaborate with the wider Customer Success team on initiatives to drive forward our CS Team. You’ll also be joining a rapid-growth company, with endless opportunities to accelerate your career! Are you ready for your next adventure?
This contract position will be eligible for the benefits, time off program, and competitive compensation that full-time employees receive. The contract dates will be February 2024 to May 2025 (15 months).
What You'll Be Doing
- Build meaningful relationships with Loopio's Enterprise customers through engaging emails, phone calls, and in-person meetings
- Partner with the dedicated Customer Enablement Manager to ensure a seamless transition from onboarding to our nurture phase
- Partner with customers to develop meaningful and strategic plans that support their long term business goals
- Own the end to end customer journey including customers annual renewal process
- Develop creative strategies to increase customer engagement, drive growth, reduce churn, and produce Loopio advocates
- Manage key metrics that feed into team based goals around retention, growth, and advocacy
- Build engaging “success plays”, email templates, and meeting frameworks to help streamline Customer Success activities
- Execute Loopio training sessions through online demonstrations
- Measure and action on engagement data through our Customer Health Score framework
- Work with the Product Teams to champion customer insights and stories
- Share Customer Success stories through case studies, blog posts, and internal communication
- Consistent and active discovery to uncover opportunities, collaborating with Sales to grow accounts
- Support customers through change management, providing thought leadership on their response processes
- Work with the Support & Services Team to ensure alignment and provide a cohesive Loopio experience
What You'll Bring to the Team
- At least 3 years of Account Management, Customer Success or similar experience
- Experience in a SaaS company is a plus
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills; you’re talking to our customers, after all!
- Superb relationship building skills, with a proven ability to cultivate deep and meaningful relationships with your teams and clients
- Curiosity and a continuous desire to learn and stay updated with industry trends and best practices.
- Comfortable with change and ability to adapt to evolving business needs and market dynamics.
- Extremely analytical; you leverage data in all of your decision making
- Highly organized; your calendar reminders have calendar reminders
- Results oriented; you always have your next goal in mind, and a plan to get there
- Experience writing sales proposals or responding to RFPs is a huge plus
Where You'll Work
- Loopio is a remote-first workplace because we recognize the advantages of working flexibly. We have two Hub Regions, which means that employees live and work within a 300 KM radius of Toronto (within Ontario) or Vancouver (within British Columbia) and work within regular business hours in their timezone.
- Loopio’s office headquarters are located in Toronto’s vibrant Kensington Market. All Loopers have the option to work from home. Ontario Loopers have the option to work in the Toronto HQ and BC Loopers may work from our co-working office in Gastown Vancouver. It is whatever works best for you!
- You’ll collaborate with your teams virtually (we’re just a Zoom call away!) and have established core sync hours and focus time during the workday to enable us to work smarter together
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio
- Your manager supports your development by providing ongoing feedback and regular 1-on-1s
- You have tons of autonomy and responsibility: this role provides an opportunity to try new things and push creative boundaries
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (every Looper receives a professional mastery allowance each year)
- You’ll be set up to work remotely with a MacBook laptop, a monthly phone and internet allowance, and a work-from-home budget to help get your home office all set up!
- Join us in regular company socials, AMA (Ask-Me-Anything), and quarterly kick-off to celebrate the big wins and milestones as #oneteam!
- You’ll be joining a culture that has thoughtfully built out opportunities for connections in a remote-first environment.
- We have Employee Resource Groups, House Teams (curious? ask us about it!), virtual yoga, cooking classes and many more moments for us to have fun and learn together!
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning workplace and one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with ample opportunity to make a big impact here!
We recognize that all too often, potential candidates don’t apply for a position simply because they don’t hit every single criteria included in the job description—particularly members of underrepresented groups.
Whether or not your experience checks off all the boxes on a job posting, we still encourage you to apply to ensure that your application receives a review from our team. We understand that a resume can only showcase so much during the applicant stage, so we've created prompts in the application for you to share more about yourself. If you've made a career transition (or a few!), you’re self taught in a new role, or you have skills/experience you’d like to highlight, we want to hear more about what you could bring to the table.