Enterprise Account Executive, Growth
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2023
Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam.
Loopio is looking for an experienced results driven, relationship-focused, and process oriented individual who wants to take their sales career to the next level! In this role, you will own the commercial relationship on a portfolio of existing accounts, focused around driving value and developing deep relationships, that will maximize expansion potential. You will work alongside our Enterprise Customer Success Managers to identify these opportunities, present to key stakeholders, and own the expansion process.
You’ll also be joining a rapid-growth company, with endless opportunities to accelerate your career! Are you ready for your next adventure?
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work alongside our Enterprise Customer Success Managers to support customer renewals and identify key expansion opportunities within the Loopio customer base.
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing with guidance from relevant internal departments and management.
- Strategic account mapping of your customers in partnership with the CS team
- Build meaningful relationships with Loopio customers at all levels through engaging emails, phone calls, video and in-person meetings.
- Present to key stakeholders and executives the value of expanding Loopio’s usage within their organization
- Conduct discoveries and online demonstrations of the Loopio platform to additional user groups that may be interested in expanding their Loopio usage.
- Report and maintain an accurate forecast on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Maintain and update account information in Salesforce
- License Management - monitor consumption and usage in line with contractual entitlements and identify opportunities for expansion/upsell
- Develop creative strategies to increase customer engagement, drive growth, create more relationships within each customer account, and produce Loopio advocates
- Build engaging “playbooks,” email templates, and meeting frameworks to help support the growth and success of your accounts
- Leverage engagement and product data through our Customer Health Score framework and BI tool to understand where customer growth opportunities exist.
- Work with and maintain relationships with the various teams at Loopio - Product and Development, Marketing, Sales, and CS Teams to communicate customer feedback and priorities.
- Distill and present insights to our internal teams, including our Senior Leadership Team, on key learnings from working closely with our Enterprise organizations
- Your ultimate success will be measured by the growth of the revenue of your customer base
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 5+ years of experience in an Account Executive, Account Manager or similar role, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Proven track record of developing sales opportunities and managing complex Enterprise deal cycles
- Experience growing relationships with strategic named accounts, which include Global Banks and Fortune 500, globally distributed organizations.
- Experience embedding themselves into key accounts, acting as an extension of the customer’s team to drive meaningful business outcomes that support account expansion.
- Ability to develop relationships with senior leaders and C-level executives
- Excellent ability to build cross-functional relationships and a team player
- Exceptionally analytical and a keen ability to derive insights from data and reporting
- Highly effective communicator, you will be speaking with existing Loopio customers and presenting our solution to broader groups.
- Highly strategic; you like to understand the big picture and new ways to drive forward high-level organizational goals
- Experience using a dynamic sales tech stack
Where You’ll Work
- Loopio’s office headquarters are located in Toronto’s vibrant Kensington Market (310 Spadina Ave). With our Sales team based primarily in the Greater Toronto Area, we are looking to hire this role in our Toronto Hub. There will be regular opportunities for the BDR Team to gather in our beautiful downtown Toronto office to work closely, collaborate, and connect with fellow teammates.
- Loopio is a remote-first workplace because we recognize the advantages of working flexibly. Loopio has two Hub Regions, which is our Toronto and Vancouver Hub Region and our teams have established core sync hours and focus time during the workday to enable us to work smarter together.
- You’ll collaborate with your teams virtually (we’re just a Zoom call away!) and occasionally in person. We have established core sync hours and focus time during the workday to enable us to work smarter together.
Why You’ll Love Working at Loopio
- Your manager supports your development by providing ongoing feedback and regular 1-on-1s
- You have tons of autonomy and responsibility: this role provides an opportunity to try new things and push creative boundaries
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (every Looper receives a professional mastery allowance each year)
- You’ll be set up to work remotely with a MacBook laptop, a monthly phone and internet allowance, and a work-from-home budget to help get your home office all set up!
- Join us in regular company socials, AMA (Ask-Me-Anything), and quarterly kick-off to celebrate the big wins and milestones as #oneteam!
- You’ll be joining a culture that has thoughtfully built out opportunities for connections in a remote first environment.
- We have Employee Resource Groups, House Teams (curious? ask us about it!), virtual yoga, cooking classes and many more moments for us to have fun and learn together!
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning workplace and one of Canada’s fastest growing companies with ample opportunity to make a big impact here!
We recognize that all too often, potential candidates don’t apply for a position simply because they don’t hit every single criteria included in the job description—particularly members of underrepresented groups.
Whether or not your experience checks off all the boxes on a job posting, we still encourage you to apply to ensure that your application receives a review from our team. We understand that a resume can only showcase so much during the applicant stage, so we've created prompts in the application for you to share more about yourself. If you've made a career transition (or a few!), you’re self taught in a new role, or you have skills/experience you’d like to highlight, we want to hear more about what you could bring to the table.