Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam.
We are looking for an experienced relationship-focused, technical Senior Customer Success Manager to oversee Avnio, a product of Loopio. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who wants to take their career in Customer Success to the next level! In this role, you will be caring for all Avnio customers and working with top global brands to deliver an unparalleled customer journey focused around driving value and developing deep level relationships that will maximize our retention within these accounts. You will also work cross functionally on many critical projects to drive forward our product and customer journey. You’ll also be joining a rapid-growth company, with endless opportunities to accelerate your career! Are you ready for your next adventure?
What You'll Be Doing
- Build meaningful deep relationships with Avnio customers from top global brands through engaging emails, phone calls, and in-person meetings
- Develop creative strategies to increase customer engagement, drive growth, reduce churn, and produce Avnio advocates
- Research and implement a customer journey for Avnio customers based on value driving milestones
- Build engaging “success plays”, email templates, and meeting frameworks to help support the growth and success of your accounts
- Strategize on accelerating time to first value for first year customers
- Measure and action on engagement data and by developing a Customer Health Score framework
- Work with the Support, Product and Development Teams to communicate customer feedback and priorities
- Distill and present insights from our enterprise clients to internal teams, including our Senior Leadership Team
- Share Customer Success stories through case studies, blog posts, and internal communication
- Coach and mentor the professional growth of the Customer Success Team by fostering a culture of continuous learning and development
What You'll Bring to the Team
- 4+ years of Account Management or Customer Success experience
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills; you’re talking to our customers, after all!
- Masterful relationship building skills; people find it really hard to not like you
- Extremely analytical; you leverage data in all of your decision making
- Highly organized; able to effectively navigate requests and priorities
- Results oriented; you always have your next goal in mind, and a plan to get there
- Highly strategic; you like to understand the big picture, and new ways to drive forward high level organizational goals
- Experience writing sales proposals or responding to RFPs is a huge plus
- Experience working with Salesforce required
Where You'll Work
- You'll work with industry-leading CX leaders who will support your career success by providing unparalleled experiences and a constant evolution of the tools and processes you leverage.
- Loopio is based in Canada with hub regions around the world. Right now, our employees (or Loopers, as we call ourselves!) live and work in Toronto, Vancouver, London, and India. We currently have two products: Loopio and Avnio. This role is focused on supporting our Avnio customers and will be partnering closely with team members across UK, India, and North America.
- Loopio is a remote-first workplace because we recognize the advantages of working flexibly. Our UK employees live and work remotely around London,England) and work according to regular business hours in their timezone.
- You’ll collaborate with your teams virtually across the UK, India, and North America (we’re just a Zoom call and Slack message away!) and have established core sync hours and focus time during the workday to enable us to work smarter together. Additionally, we encourage asynchronous collaboration to effectively work as a global #OneTeam!
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio
- You'll have a manager who coaches you through goal setting, frequent 1-on-1s, and real-time feedback
- A Sales team to partner with that will bring as much value to your customers relationships as you do
- We make transparency and communication a part of how we work; you’ll love our weekly all-hands meeting or quarterly Ask Me Anything sessions with the Senior Leadership Team
- You have tons of autonomy and responsibility: this role provides an opportunity to try new things and push creative boundaries
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (every Looper receives a professional mastery allowance each year)
- You’ll be set up to work remotely with a MacBook laptop, a monthly phone and internet allowance, and a work-from-home budget to help get your home office all set up!
- Join us in quarterly company celebrations and company-wide annual retreat to celebrate the big wins and milestones as #oneteam!
- You’ll be joining a culture that has thoughtfully built out opportunities for connections in a remote first environment.
- We have Employee Resource Groups, House Teams (curious? ask us about it!), virtual yoga, cooking classes and many more moments for us to have fun and learn together!
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning workplace and one of Canada’s fastest growing companies with ample opportunity to make a big impact here!
We recognize that all too often, potential candidates don’t apply for a position simply because they don’t hit every single criteria included in the job description—particularly members of underrepresented groups.
Whether or not your experience checks off all the boxes on a job posting, we still encourage you to apply to ensure that your application receives a review from our team. We understand that a resume can only showcase so much during the applicant stage, so we've created prompts in the application for you to share more about yourself. If you've made a career transition (or a few!), you’re self taught in a new role, or you have skills/experience you’d like to highlight, we want to hear more about what you could bring to the table.