Material Supply Coordinator
Innovative manufacturer of zero-emission vehicles
Leader in transportation electrification in North America
Every day, in our own way, we help improve our environment and our society.
Come build the future with us!
Why you should join our team
- You’ll work in an exciting and constantly evolving work environment (you won’t get bored with us)!
- We totally understand. Your family and your health come first!
- We offer (rock-solid) insurance coverage, and a great employee assistance program!
- At Lion, your career potential is limitless!
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Material Supply Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and interaction with internal teams as well as suppliers and logistics to quickly resolve material issues before they negatively impact the production schedule.
- Lead and / or participate in meetings with various stakeholders (buyer, planner, supervisor, and management) to drive solutions and mitigate material procurement issues.
- Prepare and maintain progress reports on materiel shortages for management.
- Analyze, prioritize, and finalize the actions that must be taken to anticipate and resolve shortage issues.
- Conduct investigations to determine root causes of repetitive material shortages and initiate or recommend corrective actions.
- Interacting with various departments to identify the issues during the planning process to anticipate shortages (bad part number, change management, alternate, etc.
- Support buyers and follow up on late orders.
- Track expedited orders and ensure that delivery deadlines are met.
Other duties as assigned.
If you read our description this far, it means you’re interested! Read on…
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Works well under pressure and in fast passed environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organising delivery runs
- Source new suppliers
- Knowledge of Material Control is a plus.
Aptitudes / Approaches
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Maintains efficiency and accuracy with minimal supervision.
Training and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in role
- Experience in automotive industry a plus
- Experience in handling confidential and sensitive information
We can’t wait to talk with you!
- Group insurance coverage
- Opportunities for advancement
- Recognition of years of service
- Access to professional development
- Competitive salaries
- Exceptional work environment
Something looks off?