Regional Service Manager
Innovative manufacturer of zero-emission vehicles
Leader in transportation electrification in North America
Every day, in our own way, we help improve our environment and our society.
Come build the future with us!
Why you should join our team
- You’ll work in an exciting and constantly evolving work environment (you won’t get bored with us)!
- We totally understand. Your family and your health come first!
- We offer (rock-solid) insurance coverage, and a great employee assistance program!
At Lion, your career potential is limitless!
In this role as a Regional Service Manager, you will be responsible for all the operations of our experience center. Providing oversight, guidance and coaching for the entire team and working closely with the head office team in taking Lion Electric to the next level in the JOLIET area.
As part of your daily work, you would have to:
- Optimize the service and parts department performance and ensure repairs work orders are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Plan and coordinate the installation of tooling, equipment, and departmental supplies to minimize customers repairs and downtime.
- Plan and prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts and budgets.
- Act as the main liaison between customers and Lion Electric for all urgent matters and communicate to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure customer overall satisfaction by addressing their needs quickly and effective.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with Property Management and work with them for specific building needs & requirements. (Local fire codes / site inspections & building lease requirements)
- Implement and maintain all hazardous materials that may be on site
- Contact utility agencies for water, sewer, gas, electric, etc
- Act as main liaison with contractors for facility improvements and ensure work is completed as quoted.
- Support the recruiting and hiring process.
- Manage teams and ensure to build a positive culture.
- Responsible for ensuring all department staff are licensed, qualified and certified, as required by law.
If you read our description this far, it means you’re interested! Read on…
What you need to succeed in this position:
- Knowledge of the truck/bus industry market and trends ;
- Understanding of automotive/trucks, parts, and service operations ;
- Experience using ERP systems.
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite.
- Leadership skills ;
- Excellent Customer service skills ;
- Excellent decision-making skills ;
- Proven track record for setting and achieving performance goals ;
- Experience managing multiple business priorities in a rapidly growing setting ;
Aptitudes and Approaches
Studies and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role ;
- Valid Driver’s license.
We can’t wait to talk with you!
- Flexible work schedule
- Group insurance coverage
- Opportunities for advancement
- Recognition of years of service
- Access to professional development
- Competitive salaries
- Exceptional work environment
Something looks off?