Manufacturing Operations Trainer
Joliette, QC, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2022
Innovative manufacturer of zero-emission vehicles
Leader in transportation electrification in North America
Every day, in our own way, we help improve our environment and our society.
Come build the future with us!
Here’s why you should join our team:
- You’ll work in an exciting and constantly evolving work environment (you won’t get bored with us)!
- We totally understand. Your family and your health come first!
- Your hours are flexible, and we trust you!
- We are really opened to having employees working remotely – we know it works!
- We offer (rock-solid) insurance coverage, and a great employee assistance program!
- At Lion, your career potential is limitless!
As part of your daily work, you would have to:
- Manage training functions and develop strategic policies, procedures and responsibilities for the operations training department of a company.
- Implement a company’s operations training efforts via workshops, one-on-one sessions and on-the-job training.
- Develop performance improvement training to support company goals.
- Develop needs analysis, developing training programs, initiating and overseeing training systems, delivering skills training, procedural training, and non-procedural training sessions and ensuring that employees are well trained and that their training is documented.
- Conduct trainings by employing necessary training aids, tools and data in accordance with the company training programs, developing educational materials and manuals and providing training and support to meet all regulatory and safety compliance also falls under the purview of an operations trainer job.
If you read our description this far, it means you’re interested! Read on…
What you’ll need to succeed:
- College Degree in relevant Operations Management/Training field preferred ;
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Manufacturing Operations Trainer;
- You quickly adapts to an ever-changing environment;
- You can create and implement new procedures and processes;
- You feel comfortable creating documents and present in English & Spanish;
- You are autonomous, creative, and have a go-getter attitude;
- You have an analytical and logical mind and love to improve processes.
We already can’t wait to talk with you!
See more open positions at Lion Electric
Something looks off?