National Sales Manager - Bus
Innovative manufacturer of zero-emission vehicles
Leader in transportation electrification in North America
Every day, in our own way, we help improve our environment and our society.
Come build the future with us!
Why you should join our team
- You’ll work in an exciting and constantly evolving work environment (you won’t get bored with us)!
- We totally understand. Your family and your health come first!
- We offer insurance coverage, and a great employee assistance program!
- At Lion, your career potential is limitless!
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the National Sales Manager will be responsible for selling Lion's vehicles, sales strategies, developing and owning relationships with bus fleets, and influencing grant and government agencies in chosen territory.
As part of your daily work, you would have to:
- Sell Target Accounts, Create Sales Strategy and Exceed all Sales Projections
- Generate sales in new strategic accounts using existing and potential customer networks
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned strategic accounts
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Negotiate and close profitable agreements with target customers/states
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and monitor progress
- Liaise with Marketing, Product Development and Operations departments to ensure brand consistency, product and availability
- Work with National Account Managers to ensure incremental sales
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Ensure compliance with all company policies when carrying out job duties.
What you need to succeed in this position:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Demonstrated success exceeding sales goals and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Travel as needed
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
We can’t wait to talk with you!
Something looks off?