Senior Product Manager
We’re a financial technology company on a mission to create graceful products that simplify the mortgage process and help fund the future. Our flagship product is an advanced digital mortgage origination platform that connects borrowers, brokers and lenders. We’re a fast-growing team of 50+ employees, composed of innovative and engaged individuals working collaboratively to deliver a unique digital home buying experience. We are a remote-first company with team members across Canada with a concentration in Vancouver, B.C.
What We Offer
In addition to the exciting work, great people and a fun and supportive culture, we offer an extensive benefits and perks package:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefit plan including dental, medical and vision
- Remote first, work from where you are in Canada
- Budget to improve your home office set-up
- Flexible work hours
- The latest in hardware and software tools
- Budget for continuous development and training
- Stock purchase program in our parent company (“NYSE:RKT”)
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead a team responsible for one of our business critical products. In addition to driving adoption and retention through a high quality user experience for our customers, you’ll assess a wide range of feedback and recommend problem spaces or focus areas for the team to work on that are impactful for both our customers and our business.
As a Senior PM at Lendesk, you’ll own the product roadmap, from creation and prioritization to execution. You will have an end to end mindset. We are looking for someone who has strong product intuition, is data-savvy and can deliver exceptional user experiences and business results. You thrive on cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, design, marketing, sales, customer success, and the rest of our amazing PM team.
As a recognized expert in Product Management, a Senior PM also helps increase the effectiveness of the Product Management department and supports its less experienced members.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define the strategy and roadmap for the product and communicate this to stakeholders
- Analyze data and research-driven insights to discover, assess and recommend opportunities
- Lead a cross-functional product development team to ship products and features that are valuable and usable to customers, feasible for engineering and viable for the business
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, marketing, finance and operations to lead go-to-market strategy
- Increase the effectiveness of the Product Management department by contributing to the department’s processes and coaching other PM’s.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of the Canadian mortgage industry, industry trends, and the competitive landscape as it pertains to the product
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager
- You’re a strategic thinker, analytical, detail, and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic. You’re passionate about solving problems for customers and have the ability to define compelling products and roadmaps that address those needs.
- You’re a motivated self-starter, able to translate uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans. You have the ability to develop a strong point of view, and collaborate to drive your vision forward.
- You have a proven ability to work across multiple teams including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and customer success to ensure a world-class customer experience.
- You have strong communication and collaboration. You co-create with teammates to deliver high-quality results. You speak and write with clarity.
- You’re experienced in working effectively with stakeholders and balancing inputs and needs from the organization, while showing a high degree of accountability.
- You have the business acumen required to evaluate business opportunities and own go-to-market strategy. A BA or MBA degree is a nice-to-have.
- Experience working with SaaS products would be a bonus. Along with any experience in FinTech or the mortgage industry.