Quebec City, QC, Canada
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2023
LeddarTech’s mission is to improve safety and quality of life for travelers, commuters, workers, and mobility industry professionals by enabling applications that reduce traffic congestion, minimize the risk of road accidents, and improve the overall efficiency of road transport. Our values set the roadmap for what we stand for, and are at the core of everything we do.
- We wish to contribute to society by improving mobility and quality of life.
- We create wealth through innovation, unique Intellectual Property and expertise that meet market needs and customer expectations.
- We engage in win-win partnerships to accelerate technology deployment and adoption.
- We are committed to our success, and we are willing to surpass ourselves to reach our goals.
- We recognize our team’s talent, expertise, professionalism, and creativity as an integral part of our success.
Develop embedded software for our new products (90%)
- Participate in the development of software architectures for integrating product sensors
- Participate in and review the choice of sensors based on SoC platform selection
- Develop software layers related to sensors
- Review code
- Perform unit testing and code coverage
- Implement verification and validation testing
Contribute to organizational development (10%)
- Take part in meetings relevant to duties
- Provide assistance to co-workers
- Contribute to the organization’s administrative procedures
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge
The ideal candidate for this position will
- A university degree in computer or electrical engineering or another relevant field
- Have 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Have knowledge of the Python language
- Have experience in the development of Edge AI products
- Have experience with QNX operating systems
- Have development experience in standardized environments (ISO26262, DO-178B, etc.)
- Have excellent knowledge of the C++ programming language
- Have experience in the development of embedded software products using Linux, Yocto and container technologies
- Have experience in the development of multi-layer drivers in C (kernel module)
- Have experience with the SoCs of Texas Instruments and Nvidia
- Have an understanding of computer vision principles
- Have experience in unit testing development and code coverage
- Have experience with agile methods
- Have good analytical skills
- Be results-oriented with the ability to problem solve
- Be independent, dynamic, and thorough
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Have the ability to communicate in both French and English
Your LeddarTech Environment
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are modern and be assured you will never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful.
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings, and conferences to enhance your skills.
#Envision the Road Ahead!
See more open positions at LeddarTech
Something looks off?