Evaluation and Verification Engineer
LeddarTech’s mission is to improve safety and quality of life for travelers, commuters, workers, and mobility industry professionals by enabling applications that reduce traffic congestion, minimize the risk of road accidents, and improve the overall efficiency of road transport. Our values set the roadmap for what we stand for, and are at the core of everything we do.
- We wish to contribute to society by improving mobility and quality of life.
- We create wealth through innovation, unique Intellectual Property and expertise that meet market needs and customer expectations.
- We engage in win-win partnerships to accelerate technology deployment and adoption.
- We are committed to our success, and we are willing to surpass ourselves to reach our goals.
- We recognize our team’s talent, expertise, professionalism, and creativity as an integral part of our success.
As a part of the automation & test Group, you will have a strategic role in developing and verifying innovative automotive perception algorithms and systems
- Analyze system and software requirements
- Design and develop software tools for the verification of innovative automotive algorithms
- Maintain and improve the automation frameworks and dashboards
- Interact closely with development and system engineers
- Develop and update tools for analysis and troubleshooting of innovative products
- Develop and build setups, test environments, and emulators
The ideal candidate for this position will have
- 2+ years experience with the development or testing of multi-disciplinary products
- Knowledge and experience in Python
- Good documentation skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in a thorough understanding of the requirements and writing test designs for complete coverage of the requirements
- Good organizational skills and strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with the automotive industry- advantage
- Preferred,A. / B.Sc. in computer science or electrical engineering
- Frontend development - advantage
- Understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes - advantage
Your LeddarTech Environment
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are modern and be assured you will never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful.
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings, and conferences to enhance your skills.
#Envision the Road Ahead!
Something looks off?