Business Development Manager, ADAS & AD
LeddarTech’s mission is to improve safety and quality of life for travelers, commuters, workers, and mobility industry professionals by enabling applications that reduce traffic congestion, minimize the risk of road accidents, and improve the overall efficiency of road transport. Our values set the roadmap for what we stand for, and are at the core of everything we do.
- We wish to contribute to society by improving mobility and quality of life.
- We create wealth through innovation, unique Intellectual Property and expertise that meet market needs and customer expectations.
- We engage in win-win partnerships to accelerate technology deployment and adoption.
- We are committed to our success, and we are willing to surpass ourselves to reach our goals.
- We recognize our team’s talent, expertise, professionalism, and creativity as an integral part of our success.
Reporting to the director of Business Development for the America’s region, The Manager will be in charge of identifying sales opportunities as well as potential collaborations with other players of the ADAS and AD market.
- Build relationships across a defined customer base, identify and engage with influencers, and collaborate for mutual success
- Working independently as part of AMR sales team to achieve team & individual business goal – grow revenue & gain market share
- 100% accountability and ownership of LeddarTech performance within the assigned account(s), geo region(s)
- Build demand for LeddarTech offerings with existing or future customers by working and influencing their end-customers and ecosystem participants.
- Owns the design, deployment and execution of a winning account strategy to identify each project, device, and win every opportunity for LeddarTech
- Identifies, qualifies, and closes all design-in opportunities
- Defines early engagement model at accounts for new business models
- Feeds customer inputs to BU to shape their solution roadmaps
- Coordinates and facilitates joint business meetings across units, geographies and drives strategy towards the BU (i.e., roadmap development, alignment of support resources)
- Creates negotiation strategies to ensure business objectives are met
- Where needed provides and maintains up to date and accurate forecasts that provide visibility of the progression of opportunities in the customer, so decisions and commitments can be made and met
The ideal person for this job will have
- Bachelor or Master Degree Electrical or Computer Science Engineering preferred
- 10 years+ of automotive key account management experience
- Experience in Perception & Fusion software solution
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Knowledge of automotive electronics, ADAS and AD sensors preferred
- Willing to travel as needed (50%)
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Ability to effectively balance strong technical skills with strong, long-lasting relationship-building capabilities
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people across various functions
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Your LeddarTech Environment
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are modern and be assured you will never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful.
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings, and conferences to enhance your skills.
#Envision the Road Ahead!