Director, Platform Sales
As a Director, Platform Sales, you will be a core part of the Go-To-Market team for League’s rapidly scaling PaaS business, Powered by League, across priority segments including healthcare providers, payers, pharmacy retailers & digital health innovators. You will be responsible for leading complex enterprise-scale business development & sales initiatives with prospective League PaaS customers. Working in partnership with other segments of the Go-To-Market team, you will carry quota for the Powered by League platform sales. You will have the opportunity to scope and design customer partnerships to power the digital transformation of their consumer, member or patient experience, and contribute to the Go-To-Market team’s overall success.
In this role you will:
- Own the end-to-end sales process for target platform (Powered by League) strategic accounts including formulating sales strategy, driving revenue growth and developing new customer relationships
- Create demand by understanding how businesses operate and what their priorities from C-level executives are, uncovering business problems and matching them to our solution
- Leverage your own relationships to build pipeline, and work in partnership with the Business Development and Marketing teams to run Account-Based Marketing campaigns
- Generate pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Work collaboratively with League Executives and Go-to-Market leaders to build the story and materials for Powered by League prospective accounts
- Work with the Go-to-Market leadership team to create and improve sales processes and buyer journeys, especially in new industry verticals
- Negotiate complex software and professional services agreements through to completion
- Proactively identify and communicate product needs of Powered by League prospects and industry verticals to executive leadership
- Successfully achieve and exceed budgeted sales objectives, and maintain sales forecast in an accurate and thorough manner
- Ensure and monitor successful handoffs of accounts from the sales process and into delivery
- Drive and foster a culture of success and ongoing business as well as goal achievement across the Go-To-Market teams at League
- Compliance with Information Security Policies
- Ensure access management is performed in compliance with the employee's role and responsibilities
- Responsibility and accountability for executing League's policies and procedures within the department/ team
- Notification of HR, Legal, Compliance & Security of any incidents, breaches or policy violations
- 10+ years of experience in ‘Platform as a Service’ (PaaS) or ‘Software as a Service’ (SaaS), digital transformation and/or consumer & patient engagement sales required
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry (Providers, Pharmacy Retailers) and/or health benefits industry (Payers, HCM, Brokers) in the US is required
- A history of successful quota attainment in a complex sales environment
- Ability to win the support of key C-Suite stakeholders in large corporations
- Proficiency with Salesforce and sales acceleration tools
- Experience developing exceptional documentation for client presentations and webinars
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent experience
USA APPLICANTS ONLY: The US-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all US locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
- Learn about our platform, leadership team and partners
- Highmark Health, Google Cloud, League: new digital front door to seamless care
- Former Providence President and Workday EVP of Corporate Strategy join League Board of Directors
- League raises $95 million USD in Series C to build world’s leading healthcare CX platform
- Forbes x League: The Platformization Of Healthcare Is Here
- Fast Company x League: If we want better innovations in healthtech, we need more competition
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.