Senior Manager, Customer Strategy
In this role, you will:
- Act as the business lead from League for specific solution areas in a given Platform Customer account (e.g. health, care delivery, benefits, member engagement etc.)
- Drive the definition of business requirements for the product solution in collaboration with Platform Customer counterparts
- Support future roadmap ideation from the business and solution standpoint, in collaboration with the League product & engineering team, and Platform Customer counterparts
- Partner with day-to-day program management stakeholders to assess progress, drive key deliverables, and ensure on-track launches of new solutions and enhancements
- Support cross-functional collaboration across League business, product & operations teams
- Securities responsibilities include:
- Compliance with Information Security Policies
- Responsibility and accountability for executing League's policies and procedures
- Notification of HR, Legal, Compliance & Security of any incidents, breaches or policy violations
- 8-10 years work experience, ideally with both management consulting and technology / delivery experience
- Experience developing and implementing the strategy, operations and user-facing solutions for digital health applications, ideally with major payors, health providers, or pharmacy retailers
- Experience working with external clients from major Fortune 500 companies
- Experience working on large and complex programs, coordinating and managing cross-functional workstreams to deliver new digital solutions, and in particular working closely with Product Management and Engineering teams
- Startup and/or growth stage technology experience preferred (but not required)
- Digital transformation, consumer omni-channel experience, patient engagement experience, product strategy experience a bonus
USA APPLICANTS ONLY: The US-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all US locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
- Learn about our platform, leadership team and partners
- Highmark Health, Google Cloud, League: new digital front door to seamless care
- Former Providence President and Workday EVP of Corporate Strategy join League Board of Directors
- League raises $95 million USD in Series C to build world’s leading healthcare CX platform
- Forbes x League: The Platformization Of Healthcare Is Here
- Fast Company x League: If we want better innovations in healthtech, we need more competition
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.