Associate VP, Product Management, Solutions
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. We’re reimagining the health benefits experience to give people a more consumer-centric way to manage their health: immediate, seamless, and tailored to their unique needs. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
As a leader within Solutions Product Management, you are responsible for building the team of product managers that are responsible for the performance of applications created on the League Platform.
In this role, you will:
- Grow and develop the Applications Product Management team within League, to ensure we are delivering on our commitments to our customers and users by:
- Identifying opportunities to enhance our applications
- Establishing our solution implementation playbook
- Defining customizations and integration value propositions and requirements
- Partner with Design and Engineering Solutions leadership to create processes for defining scope for new customers
- Partner with the VP of Solutions Product Management to:
- To identify capabilities that warrant further investment in the upcoming roadmap and partner with the entire Product Org to prioritize
- Define Market Solutions League is bringing to market, to enable our go to market strategies
- Represent the Product organization in mid-late stage deals
- Presenting roadmap, and serving as an expert on the League platform and the solutions it can enable
- Collaborate gracefully with design, engineering, operations, and data teams internally and to deliver on the vision
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and roadblocks that may impair the team’s ability to meet goals
- 8+ years healthcare work experience, ideally with both management consulting and technology / product strategy experience
- Deep industry knowledge of the digital landscape for payers or providers
- Excellent at building and maintaining cross functional relationships
- Strong communicator
- Strong problem solver
- Strong project and time management
- Strong understanding of our technical stack + architecture
USA APPLICANTS ONLY: The US-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all US locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
Compensation range for USA applicants only
At League, everyone is welcome. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status
Our Application Process:
Applying to a role you love can be exhausting, and understanding the next steps can feel vague and uncertain. You have done the hard part of submitting your application; let's do ours by sharing potential next steps
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Here are some additional resources to learn more about League:
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.
See more open positions at League
Something looks off?