Senior Application Product Manager
League’s platform enables the ability for our customers to offer highly engaging and personalized health experiences to their users. Application Product Managers are responsible for partnering with our customers and solutions engineering teams to bring those experiences to life. Ensuring they are maximizing the platform capabilities and creating custom features to ensure a cohesive experience that helps people lead healthier happier lives, while optimizing for the long term product.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage the backlog and roadmap of product releases and custom features for applications built using the League platform
- Create a roadmap for specific applications identifying opportunities to create new capabilities or optimizations of existing capabilities
- Be an active participant in application team agile ceremonies
- Define requirements and value proposition of custom features
- Monitor performance of customer applications and identify opportunities to create more value and exceed our goals
- Communicate and coordinate progress, and open issues across the company
- Partner with Customer Success to be the primary Product Management point of contact for our customer
- 4+ Years of Product Management or technology delivery experience
- Ability to quickly learn and gain proficiency in areas with limited experience
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- You have experience working in agile methodologies — leading agile release planning and demonstrating an iterative, incremental & value-driven delivery
- Believe in tightening every feedback loop regarding the product (e.g. release often, release early, talk to customers, Minimal Marketable Product, etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and business acumen preferred
- Bonus: experience working at a platform company, or on the implementation of platforms with customers
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.
Something looks off?